Do girls typically sleep around after a breakup?

Only been two weeks. Curious if my ex is getting plowed by random dudes yet.

Updates:
Wasn't a casual relationship I'm sure she's heartbroken like I am.
I know I sometimes do that.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 'getting plowed' ... like ytf do y'all use such words to make a point?

anyway iv never slept around, or even gotten physical with any other guy after a break up. i typically close off and just view guys as friends. until i see a man who deserves it, I'm not gonna get to close to guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nooo not unless these girls have some major daddy issues or something.

Most girls are either hanging out with friends and trying to feel happy or they are eating Ben and Jerry ice cream and crying to letters to Juliet and titanic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did, but it wasn't a break up, or rejection, it was my best friend of 5 years denying ever being my bestfrined, I was really passed at him, still am

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't do that. I go in isolation mode. I do my own thing, by myself, listen to music, mourn, (cry it out if I have to) and after a period of time, I'm myself again..

I know it's not a good idea, but it gets me by..

1|0
    0|0
  • No most girls would be heartbroken and they are probably just hanging out with friends, unless she didn't care anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Do you?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what kind of person she is, does she need someone else to forget? Does she jump right back into it? Is she taking time to think? Does she want to be single for a while? Does she want to focus on school/work and forget about boys for now? Maybe she thinks she made a mistake? We dont know what she is thinking so no one can actually answer this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls do some girls dont...
    Most do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • some do, some don't

0|0
    0|0