My bf keeps talking to this one girl even when he knows I HATE it?

Before my bf knows me he was dating this girl but they didn't become bf/gf. She still likes him til this day, and always talk, text, and flirt with him even in front of me. Last time she asked if he wants to hangout with her and he said yes. Right in front of me! Later I asked him wtf he just said, he said "I'm just saying yes to be nice, then I will make excuses not to go". I told him "Why get yourself in troubles just say no to begin with" and he got offended. He knows I HATE it but he keeps doing it no matter how many times I got mad and he kneel down saying sorry. I love him and everything but what do I do now? I have a higher self esteem than this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm. Make him cut that bitch off.

Just note I'm a very chill boyfriend that doesn't demand on what he does with his life, so he can go ahead and have friends that are girls. But I've also been the home wrecker countless times, and I am always VERY SURE when a girl isn't just a friend. He shouldn't be talking to her, trust.

• very chill girlfriend** HAHA.

• I would have dumped him already, to be honest. She's not just a friend. I've been her before.

• What do u mean by you've been her before?

What Guys Said 2

• I did this to my ex... I didn't it because I didn't love her any more. I'd be worried.

• Truly bad news! The only person getting excuses is you! Not her!

• This is exactly what I told him. I'm the only one getting excuses, He's "trying to be nice" with her but how about me.

• There is no reason he should be sugar coating anything for her. Unless he has alternative motives.

What Girls Said 2

• He obviously doesn't respect you or he would not have agreed to this and he obviously doesn't respect her enough to be upfront and tell her I dont think it's a good idea i have a gf. What else is he agreeing to that is what would worry me.

• He said he has nothing to hide he said yes in front of me, but will make excuses not to go later. I told him you can't make excuses forever, and that he doesn't even care ablut my feelings when he's "trying to be nice" to her. So he's being nice to her how about me? How's being nice to me? I told him this and he doesn't seem to get it. He said that I'm too rude to people because I want him to say No.

• Ohhh hell nooo put both of them in their place!

Tell the chick to go take a hike and tell your boyfriend it's YOU and ONLY you!