Feeling lost. Someone please help me out?

So I met this guy at a club. Didn't think it would anywhere but, it was a fun night we danced all night and exchanged numbers. Anyway we have been texting each other for about a month. Side note, he doesn't live where I live, but he said he would come and visit. We where both so excited and planning what we would do while he was here. And I thought things were going really well, but all of a sudden he just stop responding to my text. All I want to know is if he is coming or not. He can I ask him this without seeming needy? Someone help me out what should I do. Sincerely, little lost girl!

What Guys Said 1

• Should probably just let it be what it is. Let him go. Things like that will happen in the club/bar scene. Especially if there's distance between you guys.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah just text him and be like hey whats up? and if he replies then subtly ask him what are his plans for whatever weekend you were gonna see him and see what happens. if he doesn't reply then you know your answer! goodluck:)