When the honeymoon phase is over in relationship, are you still "in love"? If not, why get married when you aren't "in love"?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, in a good marriage you remain very much in love after the honeymoon phase.

You get married to experience the honeymoon phase, but also to make a life with another person. You learn from each other. You become less selfish. You grow together.

The tears I shed for my wife, and the tears that my mother sheds for my father after 51 years of marriage, are a testimony of how powerful that love can be.

• When the honeymoon phase is over, do you still have a good time together when you are alone. Do you still laugh together when you are alone. I have seen a lot of couples that are no longer in the honeymoon phase and it always looks like they are not that into each other. They don't laugh that much together and they don't smile that much together. Why does this happen?

• Honeymoon phase i mean

• Yes, we do.

• Because marriage isn't about being in love with someone for the rest of your life. It won't happen. It's a commitment you make to someone you can love for the rest of your life. Don't expect butterflies in your stomach for the rest of your life.