Do you trust online dating sites?

I have to admit I think it is a place where the crazies go. But all jokes aside, have any of you been successful or just stick with the usual random meeting up with friends or parties. Also, if you can list some sites please feel free to add them in the comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck dude!! Golden rule (and I challenge any person with this) a guy puts up a profile, you may or may not get hits. A girl puts up a profile and she gets a flood of guys, more than she can choose. Then it begs the question, if guys arnt successful, how do women find guys? Well it's like my salmon analogy: there are tons of guys swimming upstream (salmon) so much so that nobody gives a shit, and it's the bears (women) who grab the few when they can.

What Girls Said 4

• Would you believe I was on P. O. F?
    It was a successful, but it didn't work out in the end. I was with someone on there for nearly 2 years.

• Not really but i can say that i met a lot of friends

• My sister dated multiple guys, including the one she married, from dating sites. The ones I met all seemed like nice guys, though I can't speak for the ones I didn't.

For myself, the entire concept makes me vaguely uncomfortable. Fortunately, I happened to meet a pretty great guy in the real world so I hopefully won't ever find the need to venture into that whole world.

• Yes I met my ex on MySpace and we were together for four years and 2 month's and during the two month's he proposed to me but I said no cuz he wasn't for me he would abuse me to much and then I broke up with him

What Guys Said 3

• Never been on one but im getting older and I do want kids so I think I may attemp eharmony. I don't know I pick up chicks in real life but im still single. Very picky.

• Eharmoney is a biiigg mistake! All the gorgeous girls that I'm usually into are dead profiles, The profiles usually say they haven't signed on for almost two months and a lot of them hide their profile pictures so you have to wait to see who you're really talking to... That's lame

• Ok ill stick to picking up chicks at the gas station and grocery story. Good thing im funny.

• Its a real long shot

• I tried it once, it was full of scammers. Occasionally there were women who seemed like real people, at least their images couldn't be found by google image searches, though most of them insisted on being contacted through some special numbers that covers about 5 dollars per minute... so probably, some sort of scam too.
    That was C-date by the way, don't know about other sites.