Why do guys like when a girl doesn't wear makeup?

My boyfriend told me to stop wearing makeup because he could taste it when we make out but I've noticed that he calls my beautiful more when I don't wear any, my sisters husband did the same thing I'm just curious as to why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it because it removes a fa├žade. It exposes them to reveal more of who they really are and not who they want to be. I feel like when a girl has no make up and is dressed very casually she is at her most comfortable or comfortable enough for me to see and to be open with me. Sometimes it is like the place where she remevoed her mask and now I get to find out what underneath (figuratively speaking)

What Guys Said 6

• Because natural beauty is always the best beauty. I don't complain if girls wear make up, but I do prefer them without it.

• because she's NATURAL

• Because natural beauty is what most guys like... a little make up is okay but a "paint job" is a turn off haha :-)

• Well, natural is better. Plus, we wanna kiss lips rather than lipsticks.

• I like natural beauty.

• I like it "straight, no chaser"... also like sniffing her BEFORE she showers...

What Girls Said 5

• Natural beauty.

• Foundation tastes disgusting. My mom plasters her face with makeup and everytime I kiss her the powder gets on my lips and nose and I almost pass out from the strong fragrance. Some women just look better with less

• They say that till they don't see you without makeup

• Because makeup is toxic and gross if you wear way too much of it.

• My last boyfriend did that.. and he was apparently way under my league... so/and when he asked me to do it I later learned it was so I wouldn't get attention and other guys wouldint hit on me... what an insecure bastard..

• Ha wow I've never thought about that. That's sneaky

• Doubt it, you're pretty shallow to come on here gloating someone is out of your league.

• Well I didint think so but later everyone told me.. and believe me I believe it now.. Since after the breakup I sorta wear what I like again and get hit on wayy more.. so maybe it was true...