Can I tell girls that I am 5'7" tall when in fact I am merely 5'6"?

I mean if I say 5'6", there's good chance that girls will picture me like a 5'4" guy in real life.

But the problem is if the girl's height is also 5'7" and then she finds out that I am an inch shorter than her. What happens then?

Most Helpful Girl

• Height shouldn't matter and if you find a girl who does make it an issue, you should tell her she is to fat for you anyways and see how she reacts... when she loses her shit and calls you an asshole for "fat shaming", simply say "Oh right, so it's OK for you to have a standard that reduces men under 6 foot to garbage, but it isn't ok for me to have a standard? Go fuck yourself you hypocrite." and walk away.

It will be hilarious to see her head explode.

• Haha

1. Not all girls fat
      2. Fat girls can lose weight.

• Yes but usually a guy who has a standard like "I won't date girls over 160lbs" are attacked for being shallow and given titles like asshole and creep. But when girls have standards like "I won't date a guy with no money" or "no hair" or "under 6 foot"... it isn't attacked and makes guys who don't fit that preference feel just as bad as those girls who don't fit into the body standard. so I think it would be great for you to point it out to them. Stand up for your preference, what ever it is. (Like you won't date a girl with a mustache or something :P )

What Girls Said 3

• Im taller than you by an inch, so dont lie about your height

• It will just embarrass you when they find out.

• Guys do that all the time tbh. If she notices, just act like you don't know. I know depending on who measures me I can be 5'1 or 5'2, so people can be a little off sometimes.

What Guys Said 3

• if you're like 5'6.11 then I guess you can say 5'7, round up if its super close.

• I am actually 5'5.75" (167cm), real 5'6" is 167.64cm. 5'7" is 170cm so technically I am 3cm under real 5'7".

• You'll get caught! Girls can do this:

img813.imageshack.us/img813/6940/terminator2t.jpg

• Girls suck at estimating height--you could probably get away with saying that you are 5'8, easy.