What are top 5 things you look for in a partner?

list your completely honest top 5. please be mature about this question.

try to be more specific if you can.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Intelligence
    2. Ambition (meaning not lazy, wants to succeed in life,, has goals)
    3. Similar personality (same hobbies, music, life outlook, values)
    4. Affectionate (I like guys who want to cuddle, hug and be affectionate to me physically)
    5. Honest (you can't really beat a person who is honest and sincere in their actions and words)

What Girls Said 12

• I look for good looks. I know it may sound very shallow, but I do believe it's important to be attracted to someone however, it is not the most important aspect. Personally, I would look for someone educated and smart simply because I feel that it adds to your class and the way people perceive you. I think it's important that both partners are of the same standard. I would also look for money. Being completely honest, money makes the world go round. And if your partner isn't able to provide for you financially, then that will weaken your relationship. Also, honesty would be super important alongside being understanding. Both partners should understand and appreciate eachtother. Honesty is key within a successful relationship and long term partner.

• as you mature money and looks won't matter quite as much...

• 1. Kind, moral, i've met so many selfish idiots. So this is highly important to me
    2. Positive. I don't like complaners, if you have a problem, solve it, stop whining about it.
    3. Confident. I don't like needy guys or guys who care so much about what others say or care too much about their looks. And i want one that is not afraid to love me, and can open up to me
    4. Fun/funny. I like creative, imaginative guys, who don't take life or themselves too seriously and love to have fun and laugh and make me smile
    5. Attractive, i don't really care how handsome he is, but i need to feel attracted to him also physically

• 1) A flirty personality towards me but can be serious when needs be.
    2) Someone who is fun, a person who doesn't just sit around all day can get out and do stuff.
    3) Protective, I think a guy who is protective of the people he cares about is really hot I'd definitely like to join that list.
    4) Shared interests and differences I think you need things to talk about which you both enjoy but if everything is the same it's terrible and like dating yourself.
    5) Attractive, this is really just an added on bonus and so comes at the bottom of my list.

• Loyal
    Respectful
    Loving
    Confident
    Attractive

• 1. Nice Hands
    2. Appearance (height, weight etc.)
    3. Similar interests
    4. Hard Working
    5. Confidence without egoism

• I'm gonna put them in order.

Nice person -respectful, good with his family, old people, and me
    A person with ambition in life
    Outgoing
    Attractive
    And with good sense of humor

• that's good. and i like that you were mature... unlike some men. in the comments below.

• Romantic
    Hardworking
    Respectful
    Cute/Fit
    Committed/Dedicated to us 2

• Loyalty
    Nice
    Respectful
    Smart
    Sense of humour

• 1. Aggressive
    2. Serious
    3. Attractive
    4. Similar beliefs
    5. Successful

• I no particular order:
    1. Similar sense of humour to me
    2. Willingness to show me his vulnerability/ intimate connection
    3. Physically attractive to me
    4. Interests + views in common
    5. Sexually compatible with me

• 1. Smarts (I want a guy I can't outsmart without really trying. I know I have an above average IQ and stupidity really rubs me the wrong way. I just feel like I'm a mother to the guy I'm with. Plus I hate lying to the guy and smiling, pretending he's interesting when he's retarded. I need an intellectual equal, at least, to feel comfortable considering him as a mate.)

2. Dominance (He has to want to take charge to want to hold control in our relationship, has to be a person no one can fuck with, including me. He has to know how to lead with best interest of people he's leading at heart. This has to be sexual dominance as well, because I don't have one ounce of it in my veins. Bottom line: He has to view me as someone he's in charge of, responsible for and has to know how to MAKE me see it like that as well.)

3. Earning capacity (I don't need a rich guy, I would never want just a rich daddy's boy. I don't want money, I want a provider. I want a guy next to whom I would feel comfortable becoming a mother and a housewife to raise our children. Ideally a guy who gets to choose whether I work, or not. I don't mind working and I will have a high paying job, I also don't mind having less to be home with my kids, but the bottom line is that I don't want a bum next to whom I'll inevitably HAVE TO be the breadwinner.)

4. Honour (A guy who has a firm, respectable moral code, altruism, compassion for other people. A guy who can relate to other humans enough to love them, be loved by them and teach his children to do the same.)

5. Looks (Someone healthy, average or fit, with all his limbs who doesn't have a repulsive face. Should be noted that guys I find most attractive are unattractive to most women, while model-looking guys most women like, are not that attractive to me. Could be a fetish, I don't know. But also note that I care very little about looks considering the guys I've gone out with and their difference in level of attractiveness.)

• Chemistry
    Sense of humor
    Common interests
    Height
    Personality

What Guys Said 6

• They're not in a specific order, but these are my top 5 "must haves" in a girl:

1) A girl who has the same or at least a very similar mindset as me. A girl who is intelligent but humble, ambitious, kind, who knows what she wants, an appreciation for the arts, who is open-minded when it comes to cultures and beliefs, and who is willing to stand up for her own beliefs but in a respectful manner.

2) A girl who wants to be a mother one day. I want kids and if a girl doesn't want any, then I'm moving on. I refuse to "compromise" with this.

3) A girl who can both make me laugh and who has a good sense of humor (as in won't get offended over every little thing).

4) As for looks I'm not too picky, I just want a girl who is: shorter than me, weighs less then me, has a beautiful smile & eyes, and who is healthy. That's it.

5) A girl who is loyal and won't cheat on me, act emotionally abusive, nor lead me on. Seriously, I'm tired of that shit.

• Hair
    Eyes
    Smile
    Can put up with my dumbmess
    And not boring

• Height
    Brains
    Attractiveness (physical and mental)
    Ambition
    Fun

• Good looking
    Healthy weight
    Outgoing
    Funny
    Caring

• Humanity
    High level understanding
    Loving
    Positive thinker
    Sense of humor

• Sense of humar is important but caring that was a mind blowing job I am expecting from my partner

• Chemisty
    Super hot
    Mind blowing sex
    Killer blowjobs
    Anal

• we said be mature..

• @inamorata

One who is smart and witty with a good level (not crazy) head on her shoulders. Someone you develop that deep connection with and can talk to for hours without getting bored. She is always fun to be around. She has very similar traits. People adore her. She's the kind of girl that makes a man proud to be seen with in public.

• Lol, I'm sure that's what Asker was wondering about. xD
      The way you put all that into one word -> Chemistry while taking 4 points to specifically list your sex life preferences, made it seem like you're an asshole who only sees women as fuck puppets, instead of companions and friends as well as sex partners.

• For me, if she's biologically female it's a good start.