What should I do about this?

Okay, I have this guy whose been my best friend for around 6 or 7 years and the other night he asked me to do something that i didn't want to and so I didn't I asked if he was mad at me for it and he said no but since then he hasn't talked to me. he won't text me back or snap me back I don't know what to do. I mean we've talked about talking before and we kinda was again but after this i just don't know what to do. He lives 600 miles away from me and he said he misses me and I know that I miss him but again I come down to the point of I don't know what to do. I'm going to see him next month but I don't know if I want to if this is the way its going to be.

What Guys Said 1

• Time is the best medicine. He looks uncomfort about you didn't want to do. Only thing yo should to do is wait.

• How long tho? This happened on Sunday and I don't want to be pushy nor crowd him but don't want to lose him over this either.

• tho = though? I don't know these abbreviations (I am not an English). I think he is just upset because you rejected his request. Maybe you should message to him about how is he? Maybe you should ask him to do something.

• I would but he lives 600 miles away and I want to see him and do stuff but I can't with the distance. He's really sweet but now he's not even talkin to me. He's been my friend for a really long time and I don't want to lose him over something this stupid. And yes tho is equal to though lol

What Girls Said 0