Older men hitting on younger girls, do they know they're younger or just don't care?

I just turned 18 and it seemed like as soon as I turned it all these guys started hitting on me. Men in their thirties especially. Do they not see that I'm really young or do they just not care? Why all of a sudden now that I turned 18.. They don't know my exact age either it's just this new magnetism.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess the big surge is that you now appear to be of age. A lot of guys int their 30's would sleep with and/or date an 18-22 year old.

Once you look early 20's, i'd expect a jump in guys in their 40's hitting on you.

What Guys Said 3

• They don't care be but got bold tell them i know your hitting on me and it's creepy , making me uncomfortable just stop..

• Some class-less men don't have any respect and young girls tend to be very naive and easily manipulated. They are just testing the limits.

• Is it because they can't get women their age or their attracted to younger ones?

• There's more competition for young women than older ones. It's easier to get their own age.

• Who wouldn't be attracted to a new fresh young person? Of course it's easier to get their own age but their own age has been there done that and is not as naive as a younger person with no relationship experience. I don't typically go any younger then 24. But lately I need the maturity, so 27+

• Most of them don't care.
    They actually welcome it. 'Groomers' they're called.

Dirty human beings, dare I call them that.
    Damn right disgusting.

What Girls Said 3

• I was being hit on at age 12 by older men, even ones with their little kids. I looked 18 at 12, and now I am 30 I am mistaken for 22-24. But mostly guys in their 30s hit on me at 18, through my 20s and now but I also prefer older men.

• They don't care.

• They only you want you for sex
    You look like the type to give it to them too

• People say I have this innocent and pretty look to my face. Older men find that attractive? I thought that would show that I might be underage and to stay away..