Do you really think there is a chance you'll end up 'forever alone'?

Is there someone for every one? Do you think there is someone out there for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am pretty much half way there :D

What Guys Said 9

• I honestly think i'll likely end up 'forever alone'. There may be someone out there for me, but I don't know how to find her.

• There's a possibility... xD

• don't really care at this point in my life :P im just living the way i like, getting my life in order, keeping myself in shape and if a girl decides she wants to be part of my life, and im ready for someone new, ill gladly treat her like gold. but until then, im happy enough doing my own thing. growing out my hair (wile i still can) , getting my education, working on my body (i hate being skinny) and just living life :)

• i m pretty sure i won't.

i m just worried not getting a pretty women in her prime age as i could in my later 20s.

dnt plan on settling down anytime soon

• Im alone.. :(

• I know for a fact ima end up alone. mainly because i think all women are evil and aliens walk amoung us and i can't trust anyone.

• Definitely. I rarely talk to people so it's definitely possible

• There's someone out there for everyone. The Earth has 6 billion people.

• Of course, there is someone. Most of the time you may not like or be attracted to them though...

What Girls Said 4

• Probably a chance of ending up alone. Also a chance for someone to love me. You never know at this point.

• Its possible. Sometimes I think I will

• A chance? Sure. I'm not always the easiest to get along with; there are things I want in a significant other that I will not compromise on; and my shopping addiction should get its own reality series on TLC.

• Not sure if there is someone out there for me ;)