Meeting a guys from online, why are they always so aggressive and wanting sex?

I am very shy and even when I say “no” these guys persist. I usually give in because I don’t want things to be awkward or for him to potentially get crazy... I know I sound dumb but it hard for me to meet guys, I went 4 years without seeing anyone and I’m tired of being single. I did meet ONE guy from online who is gentle and listens and isn’t forceful/ aggressive, but I am not very attracted to him otherwise.. I am still seeing him though, maybe I will like him over time.. anyways we are just dating, there is another guy wanting to meet me and he is giving rapey vibes... but I spent a few weeks talking and I feel I should just meet him, we live close to each other... hopefully he is not aggressive.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• if you're going to do anything at all, apply common sense to everything before proceeding and as always, proceed with caution.

• Not all guys only want sex, but guys who only want sex hit on far more girls. Because guys who want relationships are often IN them. The guys looking to score as much as possible are ALWAYS hitting on women.

They rae trying to 'filter' out girls who aren't DTF. They are being sexual and aggressive so that everyone knows what's happening.

If that's not what you want, drop them.

• I wouldn't know what it's like to be in your situation myself, but if you're getting bad vibes from anybody I'd trust your instinct. Unfortunately a lot of guys you find online will be after one thing. It saddens me that they make you feel like you must give in to their demands because you don't want them to go crazy. That's not right.

• Always be careful cause meeting someone off the Internet
    use good judgement.

• I say “no” these guys persist. I usually give in.
    ^ Your worlds ^ They persist cause you give in and they get what they want?

• They're pretty much like the guys at a bar. You won't meet quality men online

• The main thing men want from women is sex, deal with it.

What Girls Said 0