What does blushing emoticons mean? Girls advice?

I sent a early emoticon message. I was doing it for Valentine's Day. A girl I have been seeing for a while. She says I'm always in her thoughts and then she sent a blushing emoticons to me about 4. Girls was it say about me and her. We have been dating for a while. She is a Persian girl. I went on two dates with her and then bad things start to happen. She had surgery and other issues with family. We have great chemistry together, and we really understand each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• 😳😳😳☺️ that means she's shy or overwhelmed from your msgs

What Girls Said 2

• That they are slightly embarrassed but not enough to hide it.

• So, it a girls way of feeling adored? Confused by what you mean embarrassed? she said she has me in her thoughts and did the blushing after that.

• A good example of being slightly embarrassed but not enough to hide it and expresses it with the blushing emote.

A steam vent slightly blowing up a hot chicks skirt almost revealing her undergarments and let's say only you saw and she thinks you're cute, though it's embarrassing she's hot but wants to pretend she is modest so she blushes or would use a blushing icon in a text if she was describing the situation.

• Her words was obvious, and using blushing emoticon is because she's blushing?

What Guys Said 1

• Although I'm not a girl it is clear that she likes you, best of luck sir