Why do you think I'm still single?

I'm going to be completely honest here, I have never dated anyone nor have I ever been in a relationship. I use to be very insecure and while I've gotten over that, I'm still afraid to approach guys. I did use to approach guys in the past (in hs & ms). However, they would always say I was cute, but never really seemed interested. Now I'm in college (2nd year) & not to my surprise, I have zero luck with guys. I am a quiet and I only open up to people I know, which is very few. I feel like if the circumstances were right I'd engage in conversation with guys, but they never are. Guys don't try to approach me. I understand why I'm still single to a certain extent... my shyness, possibly my looks. I do carry myself well, and I am nice ( if you're nice to me). I do like all races as well, mainly white & Asian, just being honest. Anyways, what are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same problem. I don't know, maybe it's the shyness or maybe you just haven't been lucky. Dating and relationships as a whole are so confusing.

What Guys Said 3

• You're pretty. I would have approached you in high school or college. It is harder to meet people after school is over and done with. Have any close male friends you would consider? You may feel more comfortable if you take the friend's first approach.

• insecure people with low self esteem are the least pleasant people to be around... they come off hostile due to their sensitivity and negative self image/talk and everything stimulates their insecurity.

their love sucks and when they meet someone awesome, they can keep up because their too in their insecurity bubble...

but they can be great as well if they meet someone who is loving etc . but its a battle they have to face and win themselves.

• I wouldn't know why YOU'RE still single but I do know why a lot of people stay single. Because they see the heartbreak that goes on everywhere else, and don't want to deal with that kind of pain...

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea why guys wouldn't approach you, you are SO beautiful!! I have the same problem, i am also super shy.

• Probably just unlucky so far or guys didn't approach when they wanted to. You say you're a nice person, and you are pretty (omg your eyes and lips!) so there's no real reason most likely, just hasn't happened yet. If anything, ask friends to hook you up with nice guys they know.

• :) Thank you. Lol as for the friend thing, they've tried but it didn't work out.

• Go places a lot more often with your friends, since you're shy, especially while you're young, sometimes it's just easier if it's a group of girls together and a group of guys. Like say if you're just somewhere hanging out and see a group of guys and like the look of one, you and friends can just talk to them casually then just let your friends know to make sure you're getting to talk to a certain one the most.