How do I get a guy to ask me to dance?

There's going to be a Valentine's dance tomorrow, and I've been told that I look attractive--I got offered a job at hollister for the summer, but I've never really been asked out. I don't really know how to flirt--I just turned 19 last month and grew up in an all girl's school so I'm in college but it's hard for me to make guy friends. Any tips will help x) thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy I can't tell the women on here enough how much of a turn on it is for a woman to be the one to start a relationship, for me at least it shows that she knows what she's looking for, and for that to be you is an amazing feeling especially due to the idea that men should be the ones to approach women

What Guys Said 2

• Do whatever feels natural. If you dance then just spin circles :) be yourself and have fun. That is the only way to have a successful relationship or friendship in general. dont worry about flirting... Either you will have it or you won't. Just be yourself and get to know a guy. Also an fyi guys do like to talk about themselves. If a guy is confident and willing to talk to you then let him talk (unless he is annoying) learn about him and you can build a strong friendship.

• there are a lot of guys that don't dance. you can't rely on the dance floor. getting asked out involves being someone he thinks he would be compatible with.

What Girls Said 0