WHat do you do after a kiss?

in all of the shows, after a first kiss, or after a first kiss between 2 people in a new relationship, the scene always cuts and moves on, we dont see what happens after. what do you do after? like, "hey man nice job" what do you say? what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Usually you end up kissing some more.

• Well, that depends on what you want to do.

If you don't want to do more, then don't and don't allow him to either. During that time, I usually just held the girl and we talked and laughed and looked at the stars.

• "Nice job" would be the cutest thing ever. I'm gonna say that after my first kiss now.

• more kissing!

• You linger for a couple seconds and then you open your eyes look at each other and then you sort of run your hands down their arms if your a girl and if you're a guy you hold your hands on their waist for a few more seconds then you pull away.

• and then what do you do when u pull away?

• You just carry on living your life do whatever you guys were doing before you kissed or you can sort of caress him or something but most times you just go on with whatever you were doing.

What Girls Said 7

• -Break apart, smile (or not) and go back to whatever you'd been doing before.
    -Kiss some more.
    -Hug.
    -Rests your foreheads against each other, etc.

It depends on the couple and context. Just do what feels natural in the moment.

• Either more kissing or you both smile in bliss. :)

• Talk walk go somewhere private and make out some more or talk some more whatever you want.

• You kiss some more, or talk, or if you get really into it and want to, you move on to touching and/or sex. That last bit usually happens when you makeout, though. If it's just a little peck, it doesn't often go that far.

• I'm like. Lets do that again! Lol and then you hug and kiss some more haha

• be awkward and immediately want to end the relationship.
    all kisses I've had were not satisfying.

• Usually it progresses into something not exactly pg 13