Would we look weird together?

There is a guy in my grade that I'm getting close to. I have liked him since he moved to my school, I just never tried to get him because he is popular and I'm not really. Anyway, back to the question. So I'm like 5'8 or 9 and weigh bout 150, I'm mostly muscle, but I have curves(mostly because of my vball legs). He is like, 6'2 and between 110 and 120, skin and bone, a little muscle. So I guess, would I look like a fat a** next to him? Be brutally honest, don't just be nice to make me feel good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you look "fat" next to him? honestly, to an extent, but that shouldn't matter. Don't do or not do something with him just because you might look weird.

I might think that rather than have people just think about how wide or attractive you look, they would be wondering how the skinny chicken-man was able to get such a good looking girl.

Us creepily skinny guys are kinda cursed with that.

If you are really worried about it, just think how *healthy you look in comparison to him.

Good luck, how you look with one another should be the least of your worries. It is insignificant to other things about your relationship

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. You would not look weird together. Who ever said that two people had to match. What would be weird would be if you two did look the same. Two tall lanky people dating. Ewww. No way. You go get him! And who gives a crap. Be confident!

• First off, he weighs more then 120, I PROMISE you. I was like 5'9", 130 lbs when I graduated high school and I was a toothpick.

But as far as weight hun, weight is an objective thing. I always say, "It's not how much you weigh, it's how you look naked." And I know that you won't be naked. But the principle is that weight doesn't matter. It's if you're toned, where you're toned, how you look, how tall you are, where your weight is, etc.

• I was built like the guy you are talking about in High school and gained lots of muscle and no fat in my later years. There are a lot of thin guys in high school and based on your description I think you probably have a nice ass and standing next to him will not make you look fat. Imagine, do you think a super model would look fat standing next to your boyfriend?

I am a big volleyball fan and would love to talk vball with you. If interested, send me a message.=)

• Honestly no you wouldn't look like that I'm 6'0 180 but I've NEVER knew of a guy that tall to weigh so little, but I love a girl with legs (fetish of mine).....anyways! if you like the guy then start talking to him it don't matter if you're not popular and he is f*$! the "popular in-crowd" that never stopped me to get a girl who was popular and guess what? I got the girl that was popular, besides you're a volleyball player your already started

• If you really like him and he likes you. What does it matter? You should just worry about being happy with him

What Girls Said 1

• First I would like to say - Wow, you sound like you have a gorgeous body! I played volleyball in high school and I was in the best shape of my life because of all the training. You should be proud of how you look and take as many pictures of yourself to look back on when you get into your twenties. Be proud of your looks, and you are not FAT.

As for how you look as compared to your potential mate - don't worry about it. We all come in our own unique packages and relatively speaking you guys don't seem too odd. Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat and so even if you weigh more, that is weight of muscle which is visually much slimmer than fat. But in the end, it's about the person - so does he match you in personality and goals? You are young, try to meet as many guys (I said meet, not sleep with :) ) so that you can better understand what you want in a mate. If you overlook a person for physical appearance, you are missing out on good experience with learning how to deal with differences. None of us are perfect and I think life is about learning to deal with people's and life's inequalities. Good luck!