Not sure if my BF is cheating or not?

I am with my current boyfriend for 2 years now. But he has a coworker at his work that I feel uncomfortable with. Before we started dating I knew he was interested in her but she was with still dating our guy friend. She has been single recently and has been telling my boyfriend that she's lonely and needs some guy in her life again. She has been looking but hasn't found one she can be in a relationship yet. I've noticed that whenever my Bf and her text he hides it from me and I've brought this subject up to him before but he tells me they're just friends. I've seen him text her that he misses her and wants to hang out. He tells me that he considers her his 'bestfriend'. They have hung out a couple of times and he never tells me when they do. He's told me some hangouts with her but they were with other coworkers too. I'm not sure if he's just keeping me because he doesn't want to break up with me.

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say if he is cheating on you. I would give him the benefit of the doubt until he has physical signs i. e. a hickey, lipstick, or perfume.

What Girls Said 0