What's my next move?

This guy and I are really close. We spend a lot of time together, joke around and cuddle. Yesterday we finally got out of the cuddly friend zone. I was laying on to of him and he gave me a massage from neck to thigh (butt included). An alarm went off in the middle of that for a meeting we had to go to and we ignored it for a few more minutes. He got on top of me and almost kissed me. We were nose to nose just looking at each other and he says "well time to get up" when I go to kiss him. He was being a tease.
What should I do now? Between classes we usually go back to my room and cuddle on my bed and talk. I'm really awkward about stuff like this so I'm afraid I will mess up something. Any ideas or advice?

This is really annoying. Other than kissing, we are pretty much going out. He is just being a tease and I haven't had a good chance to do something about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tease him back.

• That's what we have been doing for a month now. I want to do something more but I'm afraid I am too awkward and will mess up. I wasn't even sure what to do during that massage but it felt wicked good

• You should give him a massage and go near his penis, but don't actually touch it.

• I think that will give him the wrong message. I'm not ready for sex yet. I'm still a virgin. I've kissed a couple guys but I've never even had a boyfriend. This is all new territory for me

What Guys Said 3

• Just keep doing what your doing and don't stress just live for the moment...

• Just keep doing whatever your doing, let it develop.

• Next time you're cuddling turn your head towards him and kiss him.

What Girls Said 1

• Kiss him on the cheek and see how he reacts.