Why do so many guys have side chicks? why are they not happy with one girl?

It's no secret and yes women cheat too but it's a fact that men cheat more often. I am just wondering why? Why can't guys just be happy with that girl who gives them everything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Low attention spans.
    They get bored of routine :(

• is there any way to prevent it?

• By always trying to win them.
      If you always keep the spark and excitement and spontinuinity long.. You should be fine :)

What Guys Said 12

• I think it is a way to deflect getting intimate with any particular person. If you are running a duo routine, its just harder to fully commit to one and open up to that person.

Basically, they are green lighting sex but running scared of true intimacy, and I think more now than ever before. It is just the times you live in. It is not intrinsic to say, being male, and obviously not everyone is like this.

• I've never cheated, I'm a one girl kind of man.

• Maybe you should look for the guys who don't easily get girlfriends or who have less experience. They would be happy to get a girlfriend and wouldn't cheat.

Of course the problem here is that when guys have a lot of girls interested in them they naturally become more attractive.

The other less desirable guys are basically just trash, but the complaints about side chicks and cheating are really unwarranted because there are a bunch of really nice, underutilized guys except that they aren't huge studs.

• I don't do that side chick stuff. I only talk to 1 girl at a time, I don't see how someone can be satisfied with being called a side chick/nigga
    BECAUSE in the end, you're still sharing your girl with some other man right? COULDN'T BE ME THOUGH

Mist ninja be like "homie don't play that." ^^

• it's better for those guys to not be in a relationship in my opinion... and just hve different hok-ups

• Men cheat more than women? Says who? What a dumbass generalization without any legitimate source to back your claim.

hellobeautiful.com/.../

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...aters_b_6000648.html

• because it gets old chewing on the same ole steak every day forever for the rest, it would be nice to eat a lobster too, married people don't do that because women are running for the us presidency

• I don't a have one yet... But many crushes on GAG.:D whom I said n admit..

• Its hard to explain I love my girl but having a side chick is something else.

• Try? I really want to know. As a girl i can tell you we often flirt with a lot of guys while in a relationship and keep them as guy friends incase we break up (not all girls mind you) so i guess we like the attention but most would never actually cheat on you with those guys unless oyu broke up or something.

• Good point. As you said for most of girls just one guy is enough they can have attentions of other guys by having them on friendzone or by flirting. But as a guy (at least for me not sure about others) having female friends and flirting with them is just wasting the time and energy (however it can boosts my ego) I rather to have one girlfriend and give her all of my love and time and energy and also have another girl who I don't care a lot but is enough to spend the time that I need to take a break or just bored and want to try something new.

• It's just how guys are. They like to keep their options high. I don't but that's just me.

• I think that happens with guys who were mistreated by women in the past. I mean, these women cheated on them, so they don't usually put their whole being into a relationship. They don't trust women anymore, so they look for more options. They think love is an illusion.

• It's a myth that men cheat more often.

• I've seen it happen too often so it's not a myth to me.

• And a lot of guys have seen it too. You can believe what you want, but without statistical proof it's not reality.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe it is their own insecurities. Maybe they fear that if their girlfriend/wife/whatever happens to leave them, they have someone to run to.

Honestly, I don't know.

• I completely agree with @EEIJ__xo... There's mostly no deeper meaning to it, they're just inconsiderate jackasses...

(Not all, of course.)

• When you find the answer to this question... let me know. :/

• I've heard people say always date a guy who thinks you're out of his league that way he will never cheat on you lol. The only problem is I am attracted to hotter guys :(

• I doubt that's much of solution asker.

• They are just bring selfish by lying to them and getting into a relationship.

• Selfish
    greedy