Why do I feel that im literally the only single person in the world?

even if people tell me their single i still feel that there's is someone there for them. Me , i get texts from guys all the time callimg me cute beutiful etc . in school guys check me out blabla. but noooone asks me out. whats wrong with me? i dont want to say im lonely cuz im not, i have my family. But last time a friend told me i was lonely cuz i dnt have a bf. fml?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am single
    ... and i never had any girlfrnd or anything and i dont have any crush either!

All i say is that while you are single enjoy it! You can flirt with any guy you want! Thats what i do with other girls lol!

Remember

Single=freedom!

So cheer up ! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone in my family is out on dates. Haven't had a GF for 4 years.

If you know someone likes you, maybe you should grab life by the balls and do something about it.

• Maybe guys are intimidated by how good you look? Don't worry though, I too am like a dollar bill... Single as fuck. :|

• Maybe you should ask a guy that you like out. there's nothing wrong with that. Or you could do itsecretly like give him hints.

• do you think being single can make someone feel lonely? in fact I choose to be single... and I'm happy with it... It's really about a person's choice... don't listen to others that being single makes you a loner and lonely... you might feel the only single in the world and that normal... it just makes you a girl who is waiting for true love that lasts for a lifetime and you're not in a hurry and make things easy... don't be sad about it... cheer up... :)

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 20 years old, never had a boyfriend, never get asked out, ever.
    You are NOT alone.

• Damn what's with all the kids so damn desperate for a boyfriend/girlfriend on this site...

• You're under 18 you'll meet someone. There is no need to worry at your age.

• You're under 18. You have so much time.