Have you ever awakened in the morning to your SO having sex with you?

Have you ever awakened to your SO having sex with you? I've had stretches where I have to work long hours many days in a row (e. g. a couple weeks). My ex sometimes wanted to be intimate in the evening when I only had four or five hours to sleep. Occasionally I'd wake up in the third hour with her on top of me. Did you ever have an experience like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold on, so she was having sex with you while you were asleep? I'd consider that sexual assault.

• Yep. So, I was wondering if anyone would conclude that. .. actually, I'm very curious if opinions are gender biased. I said no the night before because I had only four hours to sleep and was very tired. ... which was hard, because I definitley enjoy having sex. After 3 hours, my "no" meant "yes" to her. ... maybe earlier, that was when I was mostly awake.

What Girls Said 3

• No but he's woken me up for action by kissing me and without a word in between it leads to making love. And I absolutely love it.

• I have not but do love morning sex so would love to be woken for it.

• Wow sounds great!

I definitely wouldn't mind being wakened like that.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope! Haven't done that, especially since I have been single for almost 5 years now.

But what you describe would be fantastic! ;)

• It sounds totally awesome to me.

As for any issues about consent, I wouldn't worry about that with my partner. Carte blanche, baby!

• No and I don't think I would be too fond of that happening while I'm asleep..

• Nope, but I would love to. I don't think it's assault, since I have given consent.

• That sounds pretty fucking great... never happened to me thou!