Have you ever awakened in the morning to your SO having sex with you?

Have you ever awakened to your SO having sex with you? I've had stretches where I have to work long hours many days in a row (e. g. a couple weeks). My ex sometimes wanted to be intimate in the evening when I only had four or five hours to sleep. Occasionally I'd wake up in the third hour with her on top of me. Did you ever have an experience like this?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold on, so she was having sex with you while you were asleep? I'd consider that sexual assault.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep. So, I was wondering if anyone would conclude that. .. actually, I'm very curious if opinions are gender biased. I said no the night before because I had only four hours to sleep and was very tired. ... which was hard, because I definitley enjoy having sex. After 3 hours, my "no" meant "yes" to her. ... maybe earlier, that was when I was mostly awake.

What Girls Said 3

• No but he's woken me up for action by kissing me and without a word in between it leads to making love. And I absolutely love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not but do love morning sex so would love to be woken for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow sounds great!

I definitely wouldn't mind being wakened like that.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nope! Haven't done that, especially since I have been single for almost 5 years now.

But what you describe would be fantastic! ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • It sounds totally awesome to me.

As for any issues about consent, I wouldn't worry about that with my partner. Carte blanche, baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I don't think I would be too fond of that happening while I'm asleep..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I would love to. I don't think it's assault, since I have given consent.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds pretty fucking great... never happened to me thou!

0|2
    0|0