So do woman care more about a Man's personality and individual character more than his looks which still matter but only by a small percentage?

I mean individual character like ethics and morals and personal hygiene of course as well as some of the obvious ones like leadership qualities and a good sense of humor. But what in particular are the qualities that woman like to see in men, what makes a man seem perfect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, women, just like us men, are first attracted to looks. If you're not the beauty in the eye of the beholder, you don't stand a chance. In other words, the first step to having a girl like you is to pass her physical attraction test which obviously varies from woman to woman. After you pass the test, she focuses on the rest such as sense of humor, character and morals.

What Girls Said 2

• No one can deny that looks don't matter even the tiniest bit, let's be real here. But to me it is so much more important to fall in love with a man's personality. And as you do so, looks become less and less important. I could never be with a really hot guy who's morals I don't get along with and who I just don't feel comfortable around.

• They are equally important :-)

What Guys Said 1

• So... why do so many chicks like thugs so much?