Interracial dating- Asian male/white female?

Hi, I've always been attracted to Asian men, but they never seem to be attracted to me.

So my question is: Are Asian guys attracted to white girls?

Or maybe I'm just ugly, i don't know, haha!
(It's me on my profile pic if you were wondering)

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't ugly and I'd approach if you showed acknowledgement. Simple eye contact followed by a smile would've gave me an okay to approach.

One huge problem Asian guys have is a lot of them assume non-asian girls don't like us. Our mentality defeats us before we ever try.
    I know a few guys who have absolutely no problem when approaching Asian girls but when it comes to non Asian girls they lose all confidence and self-esteem drops.

• Then I hope we see eachother someday, so I can smile at you. Haha

Oh, I think a lot of white girls like Asians, so it's sad that they lose confidence.

• Ohh well come on over then. :p

• Thanks for Mh any luck? ;p

What Guys Said 14

• pretty sure they are but that will be completely dependent on the individual in question.

• Each person has different preferences. So I'm pretty sure that Asian men are attracted to white girls the same way you are attracted to Asian men. This thing of interracial shouldn't matter at all, of course we have our preferences but why to limit our options because of races?

• I love the aesthetics of white girls. Well the good looking ones. I date them also...

You're not ugly but attractive.

However, lots of Asians think white girls have temper issues, intolerance to shortcomings, and will divorce you over selfish petty things.

So lots like to look even have fun with, but are sceptical about entrusting them with their lives.

• You're not ugly, you're quote attractive. It's just that Asian guys think non Asian girls don't find them attractive, which is somewhat true. Only few find them attractive.

• Of course we Asians are attracted to white girls.

• How do you know that Asian men never seem to be attracted to you?

• Whenever I try flirting with "them", they don't seem to be intrested. Or when I'm just trying to be polite and talk to them, still not intrested, not at all. Haha

• maybe they're shy or it just happened that the ones you've met weren't interested

• I wish I was Asian

• Asia includes many countries.. Which country guys you like?

Em Asian too... :D

• I have no direct preferance, just Asian guys in general. Maybe japanese :3

• Too bad I'm a fake blonde then ;) haha stupid roots.

• I know you are fake one.. But I like that kinda hair.. :z

• You're the mother of dragons! you're intimidating

• What? Haha what do you mean?
      (Sorry if this is a joke i don't get)

• Aaah haha had to look it up, haven't watched game of thrones.
      But thank you then :) I guess

• exactly. and I think Asian people underestimate themselves and think no one but other Asians are interested, in my experience

• I'm not Asian so I can't help with that. But.. (I hope I'm not crossing a line here), you're definitely not ugly. I actually think you're very attractive.

by the way, I would imagine that there are some Asian guys that would be attracted to white women while others that wouldn't be, just as there are some white guys that love Asian women while I don't.

• Oh, well, thank you! Haha no lines has been crossed :)
      But yeah, think you're right on that, but then I feel like there must be very few Asian guys who like white girls. Unfortunately.

• Good to hear. I was worried it might weird you out but based on the end of your question, I thought you were kinda asking if you were ugly and you're very much the opposite.

Maybe. Hopefully not. I'm sure there's more than a few tbh. I keep hearing people on here complaining about other races 'favoring' white people in dating.

• A drunk Asian dude once told me white women were unobtainable and Asian dudes don't bother because they don't think their dicks are big enough. lmao

• All races of men are attracted to white women, so Asian men are no different. You can the ugliest white girl going and you'll still have a lot of men pursuing you. If you want an Asian man, you can very easily get with one.

• One of my best friends is vietmanese and he gets a lot of white girls. So yeah they do.

• Yes... they are...

• How come they never seem to "like" me then? (Talking about apperance)
      Are they just shy? Or am I not attractive enough? Haha

• Hard to say...

What Girls Said 3

• They are attracted to you, but in the Asian culture they only date within their race. To keep their ethnicity alive. A lot of Asian men secretly date white women. In my observations.

• Cause mom n pops would disown us if we don't bring home a nice Asian girl. Fuck that though...

• my aunts and uncles know about the various non-asian girls my cousins are dating. they are even invited to family events.

• I know right *_* so handsooome

• From what I see, here and outside, yes they are. The girls are usually shorter or the same height.

• And here i am, im Asian but attracted to european guys 😌 but one thing i can't keep up with the europeans/westerners is how they party lol

• Whoop whoop! Crazy partying going on over here haha✋