Would you love a politician's daughter?

Many people hates getting into problems so I was just thinking whether loving a politician's daughter would bring sorrows in your life?

1|1
1|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I don't trust politicians. So I feel dating ones daughter would be difficult for me. I know she's not her father. But if it was a long term relationship or marriage. I would always be second guessing what the father said. Which would/could cause problems.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exact point :) thank-you sir :)

• sure i could potentially love a politicians daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's still a human being, so yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, but it would depend on who the politician is.

I would not like to date Dick Cheney's daughter, for instance.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's in interesting question! I have never dated a politicians daughter. But me personally would never date a politicians daughter, a police officers daughter or a religious man daughter. Nope. Would never do it. I'll never be single again so I'm not worried lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Your profile picture is adorable :p ow great , you will never be single again *cheers*

• Show All
    • It's not you. I think people just don't like politicians. I'm sorry you are a daughter of a politician. I can imagine that sucks :(

• And kids are only sweet when they want sonething. Other than that they make your hair turn gray lol

• A politicians daughter is no different than dating someone whose dads not a politician love has no boundaries

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not?
    i hate politics so i would just never bring it up or anything, i think it would be annoying to be followed by media or something...

0|0
    0|0
    • Might be right :)

• Show All
    • Oh yeah you said it #__# being a politician's daughter sucks lol...

• =(
      It doesn't have to suck, i know you probably feel restricted because any mistakes you might make could reflect on your father/mother. but remember this! follow your heart, use your head and trust your intuition also you own your life, so you make the decisions you want to make...
      good luck it must be hard! but i know someone who truly wants to be with you won't care if your dad is Obama or Como or any of those dudes

• All matter is girl whom with we can spend our life 😊 and I love dangerous things to be done... so YES!! I'll love ❤ to have a politicians daughter...

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman is not her father, so of course, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love has no bounderies

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be cool as I'm fairly interested in politics and her dad probably would have a lot of "friends". In the end it's the girl that matters of course but I've got to say that her dad being a politician would only be a bonus. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't met a politicians daughter lovable or dateable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's my only hobby to judge girls their father's line of work.

0|0
    0|0
  • So u r the daughter if politician...:D
    Let's give it a try.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends... not all are in nor want the limelight...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't want any troubles

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. Shouldn't be any different than any other girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't mind dating one.

0|0
    0|0