My boyfriend hits me? Is he right?

My boyfriend hits me when I disobey him. He has his set of rules that I'm supposed to follow or I'll get punished. If I flirt with other guys, put myself in danger, backtalk etc he would lecture me and throw me across his lap and spank/whip me. It gets really embarrassing because I start crying and begging him to stop. I feel like a 10 year old when I'm a legal adult of 19 years old. He spanks on my bare bottom which just adds up to the humiliation. We never have sex after it, he just leaves me crying on the bed alone. Several hours later he would tell me he loves me. He says he's doing what's best for me. Is it normal? He is 24 and I'm 19.
Most times I do deserve what I get and apologize after. I do actually watch what I do next time and never make the same mistakes again. It does work on me but this whole concept is scaring me. Is it normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• First you should try to understand what's "right" and what's "wrong"... Nothing is objectivly right or wrong unless your education say so. Does your education say that you deserve a punishement if you have a bad behaviour? Well.. Mine says yes.

Now the problem is the following, "who has the right to punish you ?" Surely not your boyfriend unless you both agree on it. In that way your boyfriend is kinda wrong to be behaving this way as "hurting" someone physically is something that he shoudl'nt be the one to do. He should either try to put some logic in your mind or leave because there's nothing worth in front.

Now I will be honest, you seem to have some issues with yourself, you dont seem to be smart nor to have an identity. (Sorry if I am hurting you here) "My opinion" is that you should break up with that guy, first because he seems to have serious issues as well, second because you should be focusing on developping your own self and that person obviously will make things worse in that matter.

What Guys Said 15

• hahaa he's fucked up. d00d end it. you don't deserve shit from him.

• I get the feeling this is a troll attempt... but in the event it isn't

get the hell out of this relationship. it's not right, it's not normal, it's not ok. it's abuse simple as that

• I'm have a feeling that the asker is either a troll, or is too much into this '50 shades of grey' crap.

But if this is for real, dump him asap and stay FAR way from him.

• LEAVE HIM! You need to leave him immediately, if he touches you again, call the police, if he threatens you, call the police. There is no excuse for this and you shell never think there is

• No he shouldn't hit you, i hope you can find better than him
    cause he's abusing you in way

• That's so sad you let him hit you.

• That's beautiful, man.

• you're kidding or you're just that dumb troll?

• Ohh... I am so soory for your sitcutaion
    It is to bad to make someone cry
    How can he beat a cute girl like
    If ingot such a sensitive and innocent princes I will make the my soul.
    My advise is to stay away from him.

• thats kinda hot

• id hit u too

• Why any sane person would tolerate this type of abuse is unknown to me.

• Troll, that's in to spanking!!!

• It's not normal, but you sound like you get off on it.

• Give us the address...

http://i.imgur.com/NXV1u.gif

What Girls Said 10

• No, that's not normal and I'm 99.9% positive this is a trolling 40 something year old guy hoping to get his rocks off by the responses.

On the off chance that it's not... no, it's not normal. You are being abused. He does not love you. You need to leave him. If you insist on staying however, I will no longer have any sympathy for you.

• He is my first boyfriend, and he treated me well before this started to happen. I told him that I'm not okay with this but he only said that he has his standards and If dont meet them, I can leave.

• You ought to leave.

• That's so weird. You almost sound like a troll

• I sincerely want to believe you made this up. But... leave him. That is what you have to do.

• What are you? I mean aren't you supposed to have a say in yout relationship, just give him some limits I mean... if he does it all the time he really is fucked up, and he actually thinks he is some sort of christian grey (which he obviously isnt) & I do think 100% he is getting the SubDom thing so wrong!

Girl you have your own voice and free will for a reason... either have a serious talk w him or end that now before he fucks you up mentally. Xx

• What the fuck

Troll or not, that is seriously messed up

• No matter what happened. He shouldn't hit you. My opinion is just leave him. He's don't deserve u.

• Wtf u dumb. Course it ain't right

• u should break up with him and find some one else who won't be mean like that to u

• That shts bad. He shouldn't even lay a hand on your and wth he set up rules on you? That's oppression! I think he's a hypocrite. So he doesn't get whipped or gets a set of rules for himself when he does something against your will? If I were you honey, i would leave him. No man should control you or force you. However we all know our limits and he shouldn't interfere with them. Im sorry but the way he sees you as is like a property?
    Im going through the same thing as you but only difference is its my parents.
    When I do something wrong id probably get whipped with a tree branch haahah!
    Though I managed to get a boyfriend which is good but extremely risky, I have a Muslim dad and he would fkk me up if he knew. Id be dead!

• This is some fifty shades shit lol. No, it's not okay. He can't just decide to do that unilaterally. If you want him to do that and you guys discuss it that's another story, but it's unacceptable if you're not into that and don't want it. I'd break up with him if he can't respect that.