Guy: how would you want to be turned down by a girl?

Guys i need help turning down a guy. 2 weeks ago we agreed that he could take me out this weekend. But i dont want to go anymore.. i dont find him super attractive and i dont want to make him think im interested. Just now he wrote "hi :) do you have time this weekend? " and i dont know how to respond.. i considering telling him i got back with another guy.. but im not sure.. help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Like this please.
    oh joy... second thoughts.
    If you had second thoughts if you were the one who told him first it's gonna be a helluva easier but him contacting you first and then confirming the plans you two made 2 weeks ago... yeahhhh problem.

If you wanna just tell him ,

"Nah I'm busy this weekend... got some... relationship issues to sort out. I'll see what happens from that eh? Have a good one. "

OR if you're spunky just send him this pic.
    www.smellyourmum.com/images/itsnotthatihateyou.jpg

What Guys Said 5

• I literally would just want her to tell me "hey man I don't like you like that but we're cool" and then i'll be all like "fosho fosho no problem" and then we'll part ways and be like "diddly diddly diddlyddidly swaaaagggg"

maybe that'll work for you. if a girl ever turned me down like that, chill as fuck! :D i just made a new friend hahaa.

• Lol!! The problem is that we talk in a different language aka we dont speak English .. so that means i have to transelate it.. and that could be difficult without sounding weird lol

• straight forward but with some kindness
    "I just don't feel like we have great chemistry" would be fine. I wouldn't lie, just be honest...'It's just not working for me. sorry!"

• dont lie but just tell him this
    "Sorry i am going through certain personal issues in my life, and i really don't want to be seeing anyone right now. i am sorry but i would hope you understand =)"

edit that a bit lol! it should work... there is no nice way to reject someone...

• it sound good... but where i live we dont really "date".. me might "hang out" a few times to get to know each other, but no one really called it going out on dates and so on.. i dont know if he only wanted to take me out this one time or not.. so i dont feel like telling him i dont want to see or date anyone now.. it would sound a bit pretentious almost. he asked me on one date.. thats really it

• Just tell him he's a good guy but your not looking to date at the moment. You have a lot to focus on and don't have the time.
    Also in the future just reject the guy right away, don't lead them on.

• but he asked me on one date, so even if i did go on that date we still woundt be dating.. so your suggestion is good, but I/we need another word/sentence instead of "not looking to date"

• Just fucking say your not interested.

• Tell him it was fun but it's not going to work

What Girls Said 2

• just be honest.

• and say "hi, i dont find you attractive and i only said yes because i wanted to make a friend"

• Just set the boundaries up front. "Hey before we make any plans, I feel like I should tell you straight up that I'm just looking for friends and I'm not interested in dating or anything at the moment. Didn't want to lead you on!"

• it sound so good in english!! i wish i could just copi and paste... I still have to transelate it and make it sound okay, lol... but thanks anyway :)

• "nah you're lame"