Is it me or am I depressed?

I have been living in this town for 22 years now, same house, same streets and im severly depressed Im not scared of people so its no social anxiety, im just sick and tired of this town and i want to move out. problem is i just got a new job and it pays well,, so i feel like i'm stuck living at home but i have some new hobbies (like a sport and sewing classes) but whenever i travel there i get this depressed feeling, i dont feel like going outside and living because i hate this town. What should i do? is it me? or should i stick it out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Save money... look for job elsewhere... leave town...

What Guys Said 1

• Plan on moving out of town and save some money; if you still feel the same way when you get the money, act on it.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you get your own place in the same town but in a far area, almost like it doesn't belong to that town, it's good that you have hobbies to keep you busy, when you raise enough money you can move out of there and find yourself a new start.

• everything looks the same... im seriously hating it