Why am I so attracted to Asian guys?

I'm not sure why but I'm extremely attracted to Asian guys and I'm not sure why. The only reasons I could think of is the fact that when I was little I had a lot of Asian friends in elementary and one of my best childhood friends was Japanese but that was a girl (not into chicks obviously) and was the best friend I've ever had in my life but moved back to Japan. And whenever my parents and I would go to Chinese restaurants the cashier's and chefs would always call me pretty and even to this day I have an Asian neighbor downstairs that told my mom "Oh your daughter's so pretty! She's such a nice girl!" But I don't see how that would cause me to have such a strong attraction to them. Anyone else have any ideas? They are my kryptonite and I don't understand where it comes from.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personal likes, fetishes and probably the way life gave you perspective of people from Asian descent :). Which only boosts you and makes you like them even more :)

What Guys Said 8

• So we're not interested...

beijingcream.com/.../...ath-homework-yet-LEAD.jpeg

jk lol. we're just weird that's why.

• Because of our "wonderful personalities" probably lol?

• So you have an ideal, so does everyone else. Some like blond hair blue eyes, others like dark tanned Latina's, others red hair and green eyes, I like pale skin and black hair. This is so normal and nothing to worry about. As to why, who knows it just is.

• it's just your taste... at least i hope you respect other races

• it's just your fetish or preference. lots of people have their thing.

• You just are, there's no way anybody can explain why you like something.

• Attraction cannot be explained. You like what you like.

• Because they know how to make egg rolls. Duh!

What Girls Said 4

• Asians are pretty cute. It could just be random, or more likely it's that you have positive associations with them. My first love, 5 years ago, was a Native American guy. We never dated but he's still a very special friend of mine to this day, and I've been super attracted to Native American guys ever since, and also other guys with dark coloring to a lesser degree.

• Asian is what you're used to being around. It's no surprise that you've taken interest in them.

I know when I lived in this one city, the majority were Asian and I met some pretty cute ones and even dated one.

• Because u want to dip their egg roll in your wonton soup.

• Asians are very attractive, I'll admit. My best friend and her little sister are adopted from China and they're pretty much my second family! Also my brother is Korean, which is why I'm not sure if I'd really go through with dating an Asian, because sometimes they remind me of my brother. But it's just who you find attractive, and there's nothing wrong with that.