Normal to show a lot of emotion during breakup? Feel like I lost my masculinity?

She ended it then called the next day crying. Gave me mixed signals got really pissed off we had a fight. Saying she was acting like a hardass and it was passive aggressive. Said she wants space and wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me at all anymore after that fight. I apologized next day say i understand everything and ill be here if you need me. Left it at that. She msgd me a couple days later asking if I wanted a gift I got her back. I responded said to keep it and right after I text her saying I lost my job and said I really miss her asked if we are done. I feel like I went straight bitch made.

Bump.
Bump..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're masculine, because you have/had a girlfriend that thought she could end it but couldn't resist your manmeat and changed her mind. She's emotionally confused, and that's because you're hunkalicious and she can barely handle it.

If you lost your masculinity, you would have been single for a few years at least, and be crying because girls don't even see you as remotely sexual. Sex? Forget about it. Not for immasculine boys.

You're fine. It's a rough patch, that's all.

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay to be emotional. A lot of guys will tell you that it's wrong and that you're acting like a girl when in all reality it's perfectly okay. You're emotional because you cared. You didn't lose any masculinity. It takes a strong man to admit to his feelings like you are.

What Guys Said 5

• Its completely normal to well up a little man, break ups are intense on both sides except we try to hide ours more. its also normal to take little potshots at a chance of getting back together. give yourself time, mourn it a little, but you have to pick yourself up after a while.. and accept its gone.

• Went from being cool with it to pissed off because of the mixed signals saying she wasn't sure if she wanted to break up. Said she's acting stone cold she wasn't shoeing anything and I know it's passive aggressive. Said I'm done with the games and moving on. I called her out on it. I apologize after she said I need space. Then I ask her if we are done and saying I miss her. I sound kind of bipolar right. Kr is this normal

• I'm walking away. Just saying I think she will eventually come back. Not holding on to it though. Solid advice though bro thank you.

• Finally, and you are welcome.

• Life without emotions is not worth living.

Just accept them, feel them and move on.

• You're good, man. Yes it's normal to feel a little when you break up. But if it's over in your mind let it go. She sent you the text to try and open it back up, she's not over you, and it sounds like your not over with her. So ask yourself, is the pain your dealing with worth going through again, because she's playing games (mixed signals). Better option, just go to the strip bar with a few buddies and get drunk, scream, moan and find someone else.

• You think her offering Back her gift was her way of opening a conversation back up?

• Yes of course, if she didn't care why would she, um, care?

• That was really unwise :/

• What part.. shit

• Fine. Its just my opinion. I think I got the wrong impression from your story when i read it anyways.

• I mean your opinion is your opinion that's fine I'll take it. I'm just saying every other person said the opposite so I was just trying tk get you to elaborate.

• As long as you know what you're feeling and understand why you're feeling it, you haven't lost anything; much less your "man card."