Is it unattractive if a woman speaks loudly?

Not so loud that the whole room can hear, but not very quiet laughs. And is it annoying if she laughs openly rather than smirks shyly?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I mean as long as she's got some sort of inside voice. I wouldn't wanna be indoors and feel like she's screaming at me lol.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm married to a loud woman and it's something I would change if I could. As for laughing, if she has a pleasant laugh, it can be full throated. I enjoy women who laugh openly and easily..

• no prob with it... the louder the better in my opinion ;-)

• Laughing openly is fine but its annoying laughing loudly or talking loudly. When girls do that like although it may just be how their voices are but it just sounds like they want people to look at them

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes guys find it annoying. but if you talk/laugh loud you shouldn't try to change that. some guys like a girl who can really laugh lol.