Would be this a deal breaker to you?

He doesn't like to text, I do. If you read only that part it would seem shallow. But the reality is that we don't see each other that much, we are in getting to know phase, and I complaint about he leaving in the middle of a conversation, and he said it bored him... Not me, just talking and that I text too much. I don't text daily. I sometimes do, and not through the whole day, just for a moment. But though I believe that honesty is necessary, rudness isn't. Would this be a deal breaker to you?

Just told him, and he didn't replied. Even if that means we are breaking up whatever-that-was, you guys seriously helped out! I just wanna slap him like batman to robin...

Most Helpful Guy

• No, in fact I can relate to you. I have fond memories of texting a romantic interest and just seemingly never stopping. I have fond memories of night long phone conversations when I was on my family plan that didn't include texts. Communication is the heart of a relationship. When you can't be with eachother, well then damn it, you find a way because that's what people with chemistry do. There is no such thing as boredom, there is only "well I have to wake up in an hour, maybe we should talk tomorrow". Yeah, that.

It's not so much texting. It's communication, and lovers do it. The girls that were not into it had the same attitude your guy has. Texting is a chore. Calling is inconvenient. Whatever the excuse is, I never connected with those girls and they were absolutely a bad fit.

Remember, it's not just about texting.

• I'm gonna tell him! I seriously believe he is putting no effort. I hate to be the one that takes the lead. When I did 't text him for a couple of days, he complaint about it, like if I should be the one that keeps the texting. This guy sends me all the time confusing signals, and is making me bored too

• He's a dead fish. Honestly, I don't think he cares about YOU. He may like the concept and the sex appeal, but he has no interest in YOU.

• I rather to end things being open. I hate when I keep things inside...

What Guys Said 7

• Well it is kinda rude and off-putting that he said it bored him. But just depends if he's like that with physical conversation and if he's nice in person you just have to eweigh things up according to importance because in that sort of relationship texting does play a role in it

• Usually at the beginning of the relationship people try their best not to offend the other... he said your text messages were boring and was beginning to to ignore them. Which means he read them and decided not to respond. I'd drop him like a bad habit.

• Sorry but this isn't a legitimate reason to end things. At some point in a relationship there will be things that one of you will like but not the other but its a matter lf compromising not just calling it quits.

• Yeah it would be a deal breaker for me.

• I officially title people like this "That guy"

• My answer is yes. I guess everyone agree with it.

• There seems to be a lack of communication which is a definite deal breaker.

What Girls Said 6

• If you want to text often and he doesn't then your needs or wants aren't being met and you aren't very compatible. When someone doesn't participate in a conversation with me and make the effort to communicate then I stop making the effort. It's a deal-breaker for me because I think it's an important part of any relationship, especially if you don't see each other often.

• I think you would want to be with a guy that would be interested in what you have to say, getting to know you, and make more of an effort. Of he isn't than I personally think he isn't worth your time.

• if it bored him, then you bored him. I don't care for texting unless I'm somewhere that I'm unable to talk aloud. I much rather hear the guys voice, texting can be confusing sometimes.

• it honestly sounds like he's not that interested

• If he/she doesn't respect your opinions and thoughts

• How about learn to negotiate. It's the only way relationships work out. Everybody will always have some differences to you.