My bf always thinks girls are looking at him? and why does he verbally abuse me?

ok so basically every where we go and if a girl walks past he will say one of them are looking at him and then he always goes on about girls sitting next to him and he thinks basically every girl likes him and its making me feel very insecure about myself and then today just because i didn't let him take photos of me naked he went crazy and smashed his laptop and was going to self harm and im just standing there taking all the verbal abuse and then 10minutes later every things fine and when he was yelling at me he said im just like every one else and that im selfish? and then when he's calmed down he doesn't say that kinda stuff , help im confused?

i would leave him but i can't because he will kill himself and blame it all on me and i never knew he was like this until he had his first melt down

Most Helpful Guy

• get off GAG and dump him

What Guys Said 2

• Is he in shape? Testosterone tends to make one vey overconfident and very aggressive.

If you think he will kill himself sounds like a loser to me...

Sometimes I feel bad for you girls, y'all seem so hopeless.

• Why don't you leave his messed up ass? Literally, so many girls have such shit taste in men it seems..

• And I'm reply to your update, no he wouldn't... He's trying to manipulate you and that's also a form of abuse. Leave his scumbag ass.

What Girls Said 1

• He loves himself way too much to kill himself, my best friend's boy was same as yours.