What's The Sweetest Thing?

I had to do it !
Fuck Valentine's day πŸ’”
Let's not talk about all the chocolates and flowers and plans I don't have 😭 β€οΈπŸ”« πŸ˜‚

But what's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? Or that you've done for someone else?

A guy rented out a boat once and we had a dressed up dinner with candles, strawberries, champagne and fairy lights ☺️
The boat never set sail though haha, shame! Was still lovely though πŸ’•

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• throw a Sprite can on me

a can of Sprite contains tons of sugar... so...

• no ones ever really bothered to do something that nice for me. a girl cried for me once when she heard what my past was like. i thought that was sweet. and i got a birthday present from my friend mekaya which was nice. i'm not a girl, so you know, people aren't so thoughtful to me... like, ever. i take what i can get.

• My chick made me a custom couch pillow with my name on it and sent me all kinds of cool stuff

• My cat brought me a dead bird once.

• The sweetest thing my ex did for me was shaving my face every time.
    ''Turn your head a little bit... make your lips mmmmm. Thats good. The other side now.'' I still laugh whenever I remember it.

• @GirlsEatGirls she is

• A girls never done anything special for me

• Play Candy crush game... :-

• Sent me a used condom in the mail

• Your mom did me

What Girls Said 10

• I was at a very low point in my life not too long ago. Really needed someone to talk to, and be with. My guy friend dropped all his plans just so that I could come over to his place and hang. He's always so busy, he has lots of jobs and he's literally going to 2 different schools at the same time too. So it meant a lot to me when he skipped school for me.

• Ahh you wanna keep him in your life! Having friends like that is incredible isn't it 🙌 hope you're feeling better !

• Yes, I know <3 I'm feeling a little better every day :)

• I don't think anyone has really done anything for me except my parents. My mom always buys me white roses though, which are my second favorite flowers. :)

• No one's ever done anything really special for me. My Mom would always buy me a present for Vday which always made me feel good. But as far as a guy goes, nah. Nothing. And that's ok.

• I don't think anyone has done anything really special for me except my parents... although my cousins would always buy and save my birthday presents each year because I hardly see them. I think that's really sweet. As for guys... no not really... but I honestly couldn't care less.
    Oh and my niece once bought a cool video game for her but when she saw I couldn't take my eyes off the thing, the next day she gave it to me. I thought that was very sweet of her :)

• I thought you had a bf to spend it with?

Nothing special (YET)

• My guy cooks for me.
    Lasagna, my fav.
    In return he gets anything he wants.
    Anything!
    HHH

• My daughter with the help of her dad, made me some cookies.

• I agree. Woke up to girl mates texts. Not exciting haha. Not had anything special done for me

• the simplest things are the sweetest

• Well the sweetest thing a guy a has done for me is giving me a necklace with a heart in the middle and he gave me roses at the same time.