How do I know if a girl I met would date me without asking?

Is there a way of picking up subtle hints or lack of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough one... I think that the best way is to sort of notice how she talks to you and how she behaves around you. If she's interested then she'll smile a lot, and she'll try to make an effort to talk to you or be around you.

• Smiling doesn't mean anything though because she could just be very friendly.

• I fear the worst.

• STOP IT. LIKE SERIOUSLY! YOU SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID. DO I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS FOR YOU TO BE BRAVE AND JUST ASK HER OUT?

What Girls Said 1

• That's hard. Depends. Does she flirt and act cutesy around you. Is she nevous and kinda shy around you? If she does probally but it can be hard to tell. Just look and she the way she looks t you. Does she curl her hair or bite her lip. Look for the mini things and signs to tell. But sometimes you just got to an up and askher.

What Guys Said 2

• your making this way to complicated.. just ask her out on a date and you will have your answer

• You don't. Thats why you ask lol.