What do you consider yourself as? Gay, Bisexual or straight?

I want to know whats your sexual orientation? I'm bisexual reason why? I believe in equality and I don't desciminate race color age height wieght or sex. That's just me :) I choose to be that way and don't care what anybody thinks. What about you?

• gay
  • bisexual
  • straight

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Completely straight, totally heterosexual. It's not that I "discriminate" anything, it's just that I have no attraction whatsoever to females and that males and females are meant for each other (for obvious reasons). I do not care about race or height or weight or anything, so that doesn't mean that being straight automatically means that I'm discriminating. Just a matter of preference and feelings and attraction. Discrimination has nothing to do with sexual orientation unless you are truly sexist or racist or whatever else.

• LOOL YOU can't CALL URSELF BISEXUAL JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN EQUALITY!!! Like wtf? Don't be stupid, you could be a fucking equality rights activist, it doesn't make you bisexual... God some people do not know the seriousness of their sexuality, it's not something you just wake up and say "hey I feel like being bisexual today"

• 100% heterosexual

• Im straight.

I can find girls sexy and stuff but could never be in a romantic relationship with one.

• straight straight straight straight

• Bisexual. I've always had feelings towards both guys and girls.

• Im straight.

• I'm straight. I could find a woman to be beautiful or sexy but not sexually attracted to her or would want a relationship with her or sex with her. So I go with boys. 😬👍

• I think you would actually be considered pansexual

• But then again the things you mentioned like height weight race really has nothing to do with sexuality. If you like both genders then you're bi. If you don't care about gender and care about the persons personality then you're pansexual. It has nothing to do with equality

• I'm asexual.

• What's asexual?

• @YasminThompson @UnknownXYZ got the answer lol.

• @YasminThompson I am asexual. Asexuality really is not that hard to understand, you are just not sexually attracted to anyone. Much like gay guy are not attracted to women and straight guys are not attracted to men. It is like the opposite of bisexual and should be in this poll.

• i consider myself straight

• Straight

--filler--

• I'm bisexual or at least bicurious

• Both genders are sexy but I'm 100% straight! ;)

• I'm pansexual

• What's pan sexual?

• Sounds cool :) thank you for explaining.

• ... How does that explain pansexuality?

@Asker Pansexual people are sexually attracted to individuals who identify as male or female; however, they may also be attracted to those who identify as intersex, third-gender, androgynous, transsexual, or the many other sexual and gender identities. It's kinda like bisexuality, but more open.

• To be honest I believe Pansexual should have been an option

• I'm straight but I love gay and bisexual people

• Straight as wood, but good for you for being open about your opinion.

• I'm straight but my friends for some reason don't believe me...

• Heteroflexible

• "I'm bisexual reason why? I believe in equality and I don't desciminate race color age height wieght or sex." - That is really not how it works, god you're unintelligent.. You don't get to choose your sexual orientation, okay buddy? And you should believe in equality no matter what, because that is what good people does. Being straight, gay or bi does not say anything about your personality or if you're a open minded, loving person or not. Im straight and according to your logic Im a discriminating, narrow minded asshole, and the same should apply to every other straight person in the world -.-'

• no. being bisexual means you like girls and boys.

• Okay, please tell me what it is you think I am saying, because you are completely on the wrong track, when it comes to understanding my post. @Deenahere

• Im not insulting anybody. you are still younger then me that is a fact. who knows if you have had more experience all I know what you consider a fact I believe is a mear opinion. Its ridiculous to compare race to this topic and believing cancer? Thats preposterous. Most of us know you can't change your race, nor could you control the forces of nature. Athough it may seem true, what most of us don't realize is that we can learn to adapt to certain environments willingly by using are minds instead of counting on what others have to say.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm bi, too! Yay~! ^ _ ^

• About 95% of the United States is straight as an arrow, according to most professional studies.

I actually read an interesting paper that proposed that homosexuality could be caused by a parasite... we already know that parasites can affect sexuality. For instance, Toxoplasma gondii, which rewires the brain of a mouse so it becomes sexually aroused by the smell of cats.

The author of the paper quoted studies on how normal people react to situations involving homosexuals around their children... almost all of them were much more alarmed and displeased at the idea of homosexuals around small children, but then had pretty much no problem with homosexuals around older teenagers, and less with lesbians around older teenagers. He postulated that evolutionary instinct warned us that at a child's stage, sexuality is more fluid, and could be impacted by said parasite. He also quoted some studies that showed, interestingly enough, "homophobia" is much more hereditary than homosexuality.

• All of them at once

• I m as -
    Straight as a candle.

Straight as an angel’s flight.

Straight as an Indian’s hair.

Straight as a lance.

Straight as a pine.

Straight as a ramrod.

Straight as a rush.

Straight as a string.

Straight as columns of fire.

Straight, as if he had swallowed a stick.

Straight as the backbone of a herring.

Straight as a cane.

Straight as a temple-shaft.

Straight as a shooting star.

Straight as a die.

Straight as a loon’s leg.

• I'm completely straight. I'm not physically attracted to men at all.

• Straight as can be

• Straight means you're not discriminating anything or anyone whatsoever. Sure I don't mind gays but does that make me a gay person? No. Stop crying over shit that you didn't do. When did straight people started discriminating bisexuals/gays and lesbians? You people are so emotionally confused by all of this.

• pretty much straight, maybe 5-10% bi but would never want a relationship with a guy, just some very slight sttraction

• So you would have sex with a fat 70 year old Chinese man who had so many wrinkles and folds that I could turn this into a racist joke about Chinese people who run laundromats?

• I got kinda lazy with the execution, but you get the point lol

• I'm 99.9% certain I'm straight

• Im a mix of all those.

• Gay, bisexual, and straight, but without the gay and bisexual.

• Straight. I love boobs.

• Actually, I love women. All of a woman not just her boobs, but I do love me some boobs. Women are the most beautiful creatures on this planet.

• Straight for sure...

• I'm as straight as a line. I love my girls!

• bi, although i'm functionally straight.

• Bi. I like both

• I consider myself trisexual... I will try most anything once.