Does this guy now think I'm slutty?

There's a new kid in school and he's the popular one and I'm the shy one. He always smiles at me in school and I smile back. He just friend requested me in Facebook and this is how the conversation went.

Him: what would you prefer a friendly hello, cheesy chat up line or a slightly darker one?
Me: surprise me ;)
Him: Okay then you're getting the dark one! My dick is dead can I bury it in your asshole.
Me: Rip. Anything for your dick ;)
Him: you're the only person to reply to that with flirting. You must be filthy! ;)

Is it a bad idea to go along with the dirty jokes? Does he now think I'll be an easy fuck?

Most Helpful Guy

• Slutty? Not necessarily. Just because one makes sexual jokes, doesn't mean that one is overly promiscuous.

What Guys Said 2

• He sent the message to multiple girls. Feel special now? I'd be more worried about what you should think of him, not what he thinks of you.

• 1. No.
    2. No.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi I think you replying like that doesn't make you slutty. however he will either 1 think you are or 2 think you are a really easygoing girl. He did send these to a lot of girls seeing what kind of a response he would get tho so that In itself is a bit off putting

• That doesn't make you "slutty." People joke about sex all the time, that doesn't mean he'll automatically assume you're easy.