What does this lady want with me? Why is acting this way?

This girl and I went on a few dates. Everything was cool we get along, she's gorgeous, etc; but she doesn't text back much. Well she went around asking our clsssmates about me, things like if I had a girlfriend, and that I was sending mixed singals.

Well earlier the other day I said straight up that I had interest in her. She said she found me attractive, and she wants to have a fling with me, but she said she doesn't do that because we know the same people, and she also doesn't want a relationship. I was cool with it. Later on a group of friends came over. We started drinking, she became touchy and flirty, then a few girls came in. I started speaking to them because we're friends.

She then said "why are you talking to her so much, you know she wants to fuck you." Then she just got up and left. My question is: if you don't want anything with me why are you worried about I do? And get mad when other women are around? Any advice on what I shouod do?

What Girls Said 1

• she doesn't really know what she wants. if you're interested in having something real tell her that and tell her no more games and to stop worrying about other people. they don't matter.

What Guys Said 0