I'm going on a tinder date?

I'm going on a date tomorrow with a guy from tinder. We're meeting during the day and in public so I'm not that concerned for my safety, i. e. thats not my question.
My question is, do I say yes too easily? This guy only sent me a few messages before asking me out, I said maybe and that he has to prove himself first. So I let him add me on snapchat, I thought he was cute (cuter than his pictures on tinder) and he wasn't inappropriate at any time. So 2 days later I agreed to a date. We haven't talked that much, we talked about where we spend our free time on weekends, and apart from that it's been random snapchats.

I told my friend I was going, and she said "wow you move fast". Another friend also met a guy through tinder, but they had been talking 2 weeks before going out. I've had a guy call me easy in the past but I never thought I was? I guess I sound easy, but my logic was- it's tinder, he'll find someone else, he's hot and i'm not expecting anything, I just want a nice time. So why does this make me easy? Should I have waited, and is it normal to accept so quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. You sound like you're not being difficult and wasting time, but that's a good thing. I don't see the point in texting endlessly for two weeks when you can go and actually meet a person face to face. It's much harder to tell what someone's really like over texts. How can you know you even really like him? And if you don't, you've just spent all that time and energy for nothing.

I've agreed to dates the same day I meet a guy. It doesn't mean you have to take it fast or be "easy". That's pretty much up to you guys and what pace you want to go at.

What Guys Said 5

• Its ok as long as you dont give it up

• Yea I think it's too fast too

Just to let you know. Guys, me included, think that if your willing to meet up so quick your probably willing to get a little touchy and sexual.

So yea too fast

• There is no "too fast" in Tinder.

• I took out a girl from Tinder only 2 days, too. But just as easily as I took her out was as easily as I let her go because we were not compatible past surface level at all.

• Well you know that now, like I mean you would have found that out the easy way so why does it matter if it's in person or not that you get to know them?

• Oh right yeah, well thats kind of my point, may as well go on a date instead of wasting time over the phone

• True, at least phone calls are better than this text letter format.

• lol, people are always hooking up on tinder, don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• What is the point on going through endless talking without even meeting first. You did right. Keep us updated!

• That's my logic, relieved to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way :)

• Hahah actually that's what happened to me today
    I talked to this guy a a few days and met him on the same week so gurl I think you're fine :)

• Yeah too fast and too easy. GO SLOW.

• Why go slow when I'm not looking for a relationship, just a date? And I don't believe in getting to know people over text?

• He thinks you're just looking for a hookup

• I told him I'm not though?