Do you think it is wrong for me to avoid women entirely?

I took myself out of the dating world a long time ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say wrong, but I believe that as social creatures any success or failure in relationshgip endeavors comes from a failure to appreciatte the things that matter the most about being in a relationship its an opportunit to be vulnerable which is the healthiest state of the human heart. its why your always the most genuine with your closest friend and why those relationships bring so much fulfillment. The ones with the most exposure always help us grow the most. But don't rush it doesn't do to force yourself to open up for whatever reason your tgrust in others has jaded you in some ways but you should give someone the oppurtunity to gain your trust. if theyre worth it theyll wait

What Girls Said 6

• You're not wrong, but you don't even allow women as friends? I think you're missing out on a whole lot of awesome people, but hey it's your life, man.

• no its good keep doing it :) I avoid men 100% of the time. We would get along well if not for the fact that we avoid each other entirely.

• Do whatever makes you happy.

• Well I wouldn't suggest it, but it's not wrong. It's a personal choice.

• No. Do whatever you want

• Yes. Everybody needs some lovin. I'm sure there's a lonely gal just like you somewhere.

What Guys Said 7

• Wrong? Hard to say, as you never mentioned your rationale. But no one can tell you that you should or shouldn't, that's for you to decide. Sad to miss out on the good things the other half of the world's population has to offer your life, but to each their own.

• You can do whatever you feel is right (as long as it harms no one else).

• No woman is going to care, or anyone for that matter. So do it only if that's what you want.

• I don't, no.

• I think 2person better than 1
    but it depend y u choose to not date anymore?

• Nope, not wrong. Probably even wise.

• I don't blame you, if all you have had is bad knock backs then it's understandable.