Can you like a girl but never love her?

I asked a similar question like this a little while ago and it got me thinking...

Could you like a girl but never see yourself having feelings for her or love her down the road? Could you limit your feelings for right out of the gate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible. its usually assumption which isn't healthy but its possible. Also, don't forget, you can love a girl, but not like that. You know, friend zone. I usually let time go by a little before sorting into the acquaintance (like), friend (love), gf (love like that)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes :) very much so. A crush is what I call it and a crush is cute fun sweet and can be sensual erotic and conceptual without the pressure and desperation to attain the climax of loving someone. Getting to know someone doesn't have a goal to finally love them. Getting to know someone is the journey that you share and experience together.

• It's called the friendzone :-)
    If you think she likes you as more: Tell her rather sooner than later

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Yes.
    2. Yes.

• Yes you could, its what we like to call a freindship : )

• But that brings up the question of could you ever really be friends with a women and not ever want to sleep with her.

• Yes there are a few very attractive freinds I have that are female that I have no desire to sleep with. It is not some rare skill you know :P