If a guy tells me I'm pretty, I still dont believe him. How can I fix that problem?

I heard guys say I'm pretty but I just don't believed them. What's wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should learn to accept compliments and be a little more confident about your looks and more importantly about yourself. Your lack of confidence may not sit well with many men.

• Someone told me this before so I guess it is true. I am not attracting men because of my self-esteem. Why is that the case though?

• We all want some self confidence in our partners. Just need to feel good about your looks... obviously men do already. but there is also inner-beauty. When people are beautiful on the inside and have decent self-esteem, others can "feel it" and it makes you look even better on the outside.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to gain self conifedence... if your told you pretty you must be pretty

What Girls Said 1

• First of all you have to love yourself. If u don't think that ur pretty then u need to at least pretend that you are or act like you are so can u feel confident about yourself. A lot of people say to be yourself which is true but I would say in this case if u need to pretend like ur someone else whether it a celebrity, I say go for it if it will make you like you. But you have to love urself that's first and foremost... if u don't who will? I can tell u now that if u continue to think that ur ugly then u might turn into an ugly person and guys will turn away from u... so u should do whatever u need to do to make u happy with urself. Wear makeup buy new clothes whatever... but if ur thinking about dating the guy ur gonna have to learn to love and be happy with urself first because no guy likes an insecure female. They like confidence because it's sexy! So cheer up look in the mirror and smile :)