I give up on girls... ?

I've tried everything to get a girls interested in me and nothing is working. I've bought every program, read every blog, changed who I am, and still nothing is working. Every girl I talk to, "even when I'm just saying hi or asking a question at work" seem completely turned off by me and now more and more I running into girls that seem afraid of me. I'm friendly and I smile. I don't hit an ever girl I see and I've been told that I'm a good person.

I'm not turning gay or anything, and I'm not feeling sorry for my self. I just reached a point where I'm tired of failing at attracting and interacting with women. So I'll just treat this as a life failure and spending the time I taking trying to learn women and use it to volunteer more and have a positive inpact on someone's life. That should make up for sucking at women...

What are your thoughts in this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a great looking guy from your picture and sound really nice and caring. Maybe you are trying too hard. My friends and I always found that when you stop looking (give up on guys and just go out to have fun) is when you meet someone special. It's like guys (and probably girls) can sense neediness and they run a mile. Yes, try giving up on it for a while - when you can honestly say you don't care if you find someone because you are happy with yourself seems to increase attractiveness... I think maybe because we all want something we don't think we could have - or maybe it is because we are afraid of someone falling for us quicker than we fall for them. All the best!

• girls get all apprehensive cause they're fucked in the head. they love to think men are out to get them and they equate wanting them with wanting to hurt them. thats why they only chase after dudes they can't have, its the only time they feel safe. i say fuck em. dont ever carry a girls baggage or insecurities for her, that shit is her fucking problem

• I feel sad for you if that is what you think. If what you say was true then men and women would never get together.

What Girls Said 2

• They sense the thirstiness. Quit trying so hard it's probably coming off as hella unnatural

• maybe you're just not ready. things have a way of falling into place if you're just patient and confident in yourself

What Guys Said 5

• Trying too hard it sounds like. Just do your thing and be the best you can be according to your own values. Whatever makes you happy to do, do it with other folks and if you like someone you meet, tell her why you like her.

• The whole point is giving up and not caring. Women sense you are insecure and trying too hard. Around them be calm and relaxed, don't grin like an idiot and listen to what they say especially if you are in a group of people. A witty jokes will get you noticed. Don't talk and share too much. Be on the quiet side and when they talk to you listen carefully what they say and tease them with smart questions that make them talk even more. At the end of the evening don't ask them out. Just say you'd love to see her again and giver her your number. Ask her friend about her. And have some balls man! You're in the armed forces. What do you care if some chick doesn't like what she sees. There is plenty fish. Just give up and go with the flow.

• You need to look at yourself as some kinda god. Love yourself, then women come by themselves for some reason.

• I gave up too don't worry dude in the far future we will have female androids who look exactly like women who you can make love to.

• same here i get no girls , they all go for dick heads so i may come a dick head and get all the girls lol