Why did I get friendzoned but she continuously views my profile multiple times a day?

Please give me insight to this..

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not going to lie you made me alil nervous with this question. I view my crush profile daily and I didn't friend zone him but I also didn't let him know I was interested. We're not friends on fb so I don't know it he can tell...
    Anywho she probably likes to keep eyes on you, maybe she likes you but doesn't want to act on her feelings just yet. Honestly if someone going to keep checking your page its for a reason, good one most likely.

• If he's not your friend he can't tell.

What Girls Said 19

• If I don't feel comfortable around somebody I will avoid them - but I might still like them in my mind / heart.

• How do you know she checks your profile everyday?

• I wanna know this too.

• There's no way to tell.

• @KleinTeef, wrong buddy, there are variables that affect the list such as who is online, who you have chatted with recently and more, not just people viewing your profile.

• I wonder if your methode is real to see if she looks at your page a lot, but otherwise, if it's like a few days after, she could be showing your face to her friends or something. We girls share everything with our friends, so like "he said that he likes me, what do you think?". Something like that.

• I think she must be interested in you still, but doesn;t want to admit it too you.

I'm going through a similar experience right now the guy and I had a fight one week ago he hasn't spoken to me since, and i have texted in everyday since, yesterday I sent a photo of the present I bought him for Valentine's day he lives overseas. I got this message from him yesterday, I don't care I don't want anything from you, you give me space bye, sent in on whatsapp, and he rarely used it since he knows I use it now and since he sent the message he came on twice in the same night and again today, before that he was on a week earlier till I started using it, so I don't know what to think?

• Maybe she would like to be your friend, but could possibly want benefits? I wouldn't just completely axe her out just because she threw you in the friendzone.

Try asking her what type of friend does she want you to be to her.

• Maybe she's interested but afraid to ask? So she checks out what your up to all the time. Ask her lol

• Ok, so I have experience with this sorta thing cos it's happening to me RIGHT NOW...
    (Well something similar anyway)
    Ok so when girls go into the friend zone with a guy it's for one of two reasons.

1. That they genuinely like the guy as a friend
    2. They like you but don't want to be rejected if you don't like them back.

The fact that she views your profile shows that she's could be the second option, so just go up to her and test the water to see if she likes you in that way and take it from there.
    Good luck

• profile? fb? she is calculating ur worth !!

• Why is now when I try talking with her she acts indifferent?

• He was at one time?

• he is gone.. i used to work with him

• What did she say or do exactly to "friend zone" you?

• She said she lost the spark and wanted to be friends, we dated for 6 months

• Wait how do you know she checks your profile?(Facebook right?) As for why maybe she wants to see if you are active

• WhY social media profile allows you to see who views your page! Omggggg D-:

• How can you tell? And we are talking about Facebook right?

• Refresh your page multiple times the more times their picture shows up on where your friends pictures are, that's how you can tell, or type in the first letter of their name if they pop up at the top of the list or near the top you will know that way..

• That's what YOU have been searching the most, not what she's been looking at.

• @dav123 That's not completely true. The truth is much more complicated than that. Their actions do factor in somehow (I can't exactly explain why I believe this in this small space). And their seems to be a random component to it as well. In the end though, I agree that he can't conclude that she views his page frequently from her showing up at the top of his friends' list.

• Haha sorry I just think this is funny and obvious

• Obvious? How so..

• "... but really likes you meaning your not in a planet friendzone"

What did you mean?

You said he was friendzoned but not in "a planet friendzone." What distinction were you trying to make?

• @Amongtheapples I just gtg a new phone and I'm getting used to it but he's in friendzone but can get out he's not in a permanent friendzone meaning he can become more

• How do you know she's looking at your profile?

• Because she likes masturbating to your profile

• She probably just wants to stay friends, that's all

• what did u do to get friend zoned more details

• I think she has feelings for you but doesn't want to ruin the friendship you already have.

• Keeping tabs on you to make sure you don't get swapped up by any other hunnies

• Why would she friendzoned me then?

• I have found out lol

• In that case you should just go find someone else and forget about her. If she wants to admit her mistake for being wrong then that's on her.

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe she actually cares about you and likes you as a friend. Just because she isn't into you romantically it doesn't mean she can't like you as a person.

Don't feel too bad about it. You sound like a nice and cool person. I'm sure you'll be able to meet the right person soon!

• Well how do I get out lol..

• How exactly did you get friend-zoned? Are you sure about it?

• She said she doesn't feel the spark Anymore and we can be friends.. I told her I can't be just friends and let me know if she changes her mind.

• Because you let her *friendzone* you. If you want her you gotta go get her and if that fails forget about her and find a better chick.

• I think @wom77 got it right, she might be considering you after al..

• Bishes be cray cray, yo.

• How do you know? Do you use FB? FB doesn't give any clues whatsoever.

• I'd rather do the following then get stuck in the friendzone.
    1) Drink my own urine
    2) Eat my own shit
    3) Watch paint dry over and over again
    4) Drink a glass of week old moldy milk
    5) Stab my foot with a rusty nail
    6) Wear a g sting at the beach
    7) Get sat on by a 400lbs woman
    8) Be kicked in the balls
    9) Be chased by an angry mob
    10Eat someones vomit.

• You can't tell, it's actually impossible.

• She likes in some kind of way maybe as a friend or you give great advice. Possibly she wants you to pursue her. Some females enjoy the chase.

• She is thinking "wow this guy really likes me?" then proceeds to view profile to check out if you are good enough for her but she has already made it clear you aren't. Move on.

• What website?

• Maybe I just don't understand... does a "profile" change? I mean, isn't that where you just input basic information about yourself? Not sure why someone would view a profile more than once?

• Because most females are scatterbrains who have no clue what they really want, and the few who aren't don't exist.

• Just move on, man. If she's not interested, she's not interested. Don't let her use you for attention.

• Doesn't mean she has feelings for you. She knows you have feelings for her which makes you a curiosity for her and if you used to have a spark then she probably feels some benign ownership over you. My ex hates my guts and she still stalks me to this day.

• What's her motive?

• Her motive is curiosity. She wants to see if there is anything new or interesting.

• That makes sense