My boyfriend & I have been together for almost 2 years & I've seen that he treats me different from all his ex's?

He treats me way different, in a bad way. He never texts and when he does it'll take 20 minutes and it'll have one or two word. I treat him so good. He's said before that all his ex 's cheated on him.. & he knows I wouldn't do that to him. But his cheated twice.. Any ideas why he treats me badly that than.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares why! If he cheats leave him

• Thanks for MHO :) hope everything goes well with you & your next boyfriend... Or this one

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he is taking out his resentment towards his exes on you. So if he's cheating then you have to break it off. Because that's just unacceptable.

• The guy has issues. Its not fair to you that he's carrying around this load of baggage while you're being a good girlfriend. You need to leave this guy and let him resolve his issues. he's obviously not mentally stable for a relationship right now.

What Girls Said 0