Why is blonde hair such a sexy color?

I don't know ever since I was like 5 I loved men with blonde hair. Like a dirty blonde usually buzz cut. Never really changed. I'm attracted to that 99 percent of the time. Why is that? I mean I'm almost 23 now. That's like almost all my life. I'm also surrounded by different races so I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been attracted to brown or chestnut brown hair. Blondes are insane. And blondes with cats... dont even get me started

• What do you mean insane?
      Like good or bad

• Im slightly kidding. But if they were all insane in a good way or in a bad way, itd be in a bad way

What Guys Said 6

• *sigh*... I get to look at a beautiful blond in the mirror all day, errrrr day😍😜

• It's really not

• You're secretly a white supremacist aren't you?

• I hate blonde hair.

• I always wished I had blonde hair so I think that's why I like blondes a little bit more than brunettes but it's still a close race with brunette right behind blondes :)

• Because it shines in the sunlight... in the antique world - blondes were quite rare, so most Ancient civilisations probably considered them "daughters of the sun god" or something like that ;)

What Girls Said 1

• It just is, don't question it, embrace it. You stare at that blond hair girl, run your hands through it, love it, worship it.

• Who said anything about women?

• You could also just think about what I wrote and try to come up with a logical reason for why I wrote girl in that sentence when you clearly said men in your question. I don't know if English is your first language or not but I feel like most people would know what I meant if they read that

• Also you didn't even use proper grammar in your question so don't give me shit about my grammar.