Why do poeple think its messed up if my bf didn't do anything for me?

my bf didn't do anyhting for me on Valentine's day, and thats all that people can think about when i say that. my baby doesn't have a job though so he can't buy me anything. he talked to me and thats enough by me. but why can't others understand that? am i wrong to not be upset by this, or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• if your happy and ok with it dont woory about what everyone else thinks.. plus im sure if he had money he would... my man didn't do anything for me 2

• he tells me all the time that im going to be spoiled when he gets a job so i guess lol, but really just talking to him was good enough for me

• well then screw what everyone else says your happy x

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with you not being upset. I would get a girl I care about something though :p Trader joes had a dozen roses for $13. Or I would have made you something.

• i didn't even get to see him today lol other wise id of taken him out, i got kicked out so I've been staying in a different city (sadface) so he wasn't able to do anythign

• You can always celebrate it later if you two want.

• Cause they're a nosey ass mother fucker.

• Why are you letting people get involved in your business?

*By the way he's a cheapskate. He couldn't even go to dollar tree and buy you some card or candy? Just because your unemployed doesn't mean he can't at least make something hand made.

• complications

• I don't know i was acctually curious if i should be upset becasue he didn't do anything, and i know he didn't because i know his mom

• Mom doesn't like you?

• Thats a good question, but i wouldn't care what other people think!

What Girls Said 2

• It's not their business, it's your guys'. If you have no problem with it, there is no problem. Every day should be Valentine's day, it's not a big deal.

• It shouldn't get to you. As long as you're happy to have gotten the chance to talk to him , is what counts (: