How come all the cute white guys are going for Asian girls?

I swear there's a trend where cute white guys go for Asian girls. Especially the smart guys. Is it that we're not good enough or something? Some of them even state that they exclusively date Asian girls. This is really getting on my nerves.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Low hanging fruit. Asian girls frickin love us white guys, for whatever reason. Means that if we decide to go chat up that chinese girl, the odds she'll reject us is much lower.

2. Less trouble overall. Asian girls aren't as high maintenance, don't require so much work/games.

3. Asian girls are usually slim and have long hair. That's a huge, huge attraction plus.

4. Asian girls place high value on beta traits--being respectful, a gentleman, having a good job, education, etc. White girls place huge value on you being able to game her. More guys have beta traits than alpha traits.

What Guys Said 44

• Why don't you go for cute smart Asian guys then. ;p

• gosh and i thought, judging from what i see here, Asian girls complained that white guys don't approach them... damn what's going on here? : O

• White guys are extremely high in demand by girls of all races and there's not enough of them available for most of the girls to date.

• Maybe you're not as cute as you think... Maybe just maybe :3

• 6|3
  • becuaee all the white girls are going for the blacks..

• I have not found that lol

• thanks guys just saying how i feel not to be racist or anything.. but like u said its getting on my nurves.. are we not good enough?

• Huh, I didn't have an issue dating white women
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Everyone has their own preference though. Some white women do only like black guys.

• Hell if that's the case, all of the cute earthlings, go for the handsome Martians. If that made no sense that is the same way that I felt about your question BECAUSE everybody likes everything ^^

At any given time, you can see a hoodrat DATING a redneck if you are in the right place at the right time that is. Trends come and leave, right?

• Asian women dont complain as much as long as they are not Americanized. They sleep around less likely not at all.

• white women have become very spoiled in western culture. there is a strong sense of self entitlement, i see it in every white girl I date.

Asian women tend to be much more polite, in my experience smarter, and just generally a lot more fun to be with. The main thing is most of the Asians I've dated don't draw the line with good looks and money... that's a shallow western thing...

• i´ve spoken to an Asian girl about this. it seems like we white guys percive "average" looking Asians as rather beautyful compared to average looking white girls.
    girls who are considered beautiful amongst Asians are rather average to us. maybe that´s part of the reason. i can´t explain why though.

• Cute little Asian chicks with nice slender bodies and cute smiles... vs angry embittered white chicks chunking up and trying to guilt men into still finding them attractive?

(see? I can troll too)

• I've always just been attracted to white women, of course that is all there really is in my small town, but even so probably my preferred.

• i had a white girl tell me she only dated black guys...
    I dont get why people set these standards...

But i do notice white guys going for Asian girls, but a majority of the Asian girls i see are with Asian guys

i think people for the most part still stay with people of there race...
    its hard to date people outside your race, there is certain things your partner will never understand...

• Some guys think that because they are usually petite, they will have a pussy that is tighter than a white girls.

• if you looking for shy and calm girl, try looking for malaysian girl. need something more nasty, try thailand or Vietnamese or philiphine. more social, try singapore.

• Thanks for that. But I prefer white girls. But that is a preference not a must.

• Some Asian girls are pretty hot that's why haha.

• I love white girls and Asian girls :) don't be jealous. there's more than enough of me to go around

• Not me, not racist, just not attracted to Asians

• I m Asian... :D .. Where the fuck can I find white chicks?

• I go for whoever is cute and I KNOW BEFORE HAND, basically if I think there's a connection and we're good enough friends that I think I would like dating her I go for her, so that includes Asians, blondes, Goths, the whole runabout, no one "click" or race is exclusively chosen

• I once read Caucasian guys genetically prefer women with faces that are Asian looking, a serious scientific report

• Cuz Asians make better girlfriends

• Just like you feel like trying different flavours for a change. Now don't get me wrong, but every girl's different. So it might be interesting to date Asians after the whites.

• Because most Asian girls have better hygiene and can do better houseworks than their white counterpart, plus the majority of white women are non virgins.

• I don't know, I'm an Asian guy and I like white girls, if white guys don't want them then I'll take them although I like all races equally.

• I'm not dating an Asian girl, going out with a South American but I have to say that white girls are a little bit spoilt on occasion. Its bad to generalise and I find a lot white girls to be cute but what really puts me off is the commercialisation behind them. I tend to see the guys who go out with white girls have a car and are already set up at an early age, really bugs me. It makes me think they are money grubbing.

• I'm not white at all, but actually I'm really attracted to east Asian girls I don't know why. It's a natural genetic thing.

but unfortunately most attractive east Asian girls I met aren't attracted to me very much. XD

• I don't notice that, but then, I'm not in the set of guys you're asking about :D

• There's so many Asian guys that only go for white girls as well

• Not many succeed though. I don't know of any white girls who would prefer Asian guys.

• I actually dont know any like that and I know a shit ton of Asians.

• ok your right enjoy your white masterrace

• I dont know where you live but I have never heard of this.

• I have no preference towards Asian females if this helps un-rustle your jimmys

• It is not true. I go out with all women who are born female.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 14

• because they are beautiful... just like women from any other race

• Because they are beautiful.

• Because they like asain girls. You only care because that's not your group you probably wouldn't care if they liked your group but was excluding others.
    Not to mention you blame white guys for not liking you but your totally ignoring every other race or guys, so your just a hungry hungry hypocrite

• Seriously... before I joined GAG I've never noticed this.. lol

• I think it's just the more exotic features that Asians have. Heck, I'm half Asian and all of my features that people point out that they like are my Asian ones, aside from my green eyes.

• This is quite interesting.. Just want to see the answers

• I dont blame them. Asian girls are really nice 👌

• maybe because we are more lovely and exotice face. lol

• you can have the white guys who hit on me

• They do? That is news to me.

• Maybe where you're from they do but I haven't really noticed that.

• This isn't nece true. I'm American (white) and my best friend is Chinse. There's really only one guy that ever liked her. Ok maybe two, but still, she's never had a boyfriend and is way prettier than me, yet I still get more guys attracted to me. She said that some guys actually dislike her because she's from China. Every guy has a different taste. And then there are the nice guys who won't date you because of you're race, religion, or looks, but because you're you, and those are the ones you really want to be with.

• Oh cry me a river. Almost all men (especially black) like white women. White women are sought after by men all around the world. Have you noticed that white men would date Asian girls when they're young but will marry a white woman when it's time for him to settle? Asian women are merely a fetish, they'll date (sex) them but they won't marry them. Most people marry their own race and if they don't, usually a race/ethnicity that they can somewhat relate to, perfect example: blacks/Latinos. I've also seen Hispanic/Asians, especially Peruvians love Asian women. You just aren't in the right place. That couldn't be any further from the truth.

• I know what happened to white guys liking Latinas