Guys : if he hugs me to sleep and kiss me when im asleep. He must be attached to me?

Dates this guy for a few months and we are sleeping together sometimes ill go overnight at his place. We cuddle a lot and he lets me wear his shirt to sleep. Even if he just like not love yet, we sleep and wake up together will he be attached emotionally with me? If he just using me for sex, he wouldn't sleep with a girl he has no feelings for a good 8-10 hours weekly?

Yes we have been dating for 6 months...

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't assume anything until he actually tells you that he has real feelings for you. Until then, it's best to just assume that he's treating it like a casual hookup.

What Guys Said 3

• sure he's attached then ;-)

• Are you two even dating?

• He cares about you & has feelings for you.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know... People are weird. I don't know how other people's minds work with this kind of stuff. Ask him!

To me those sound like the actions of someone who enjoys you being there. Whether he wants you there more often or on a permanent basis I don't know.
    Ask him!

• Sounds like you guys are casualy dating.

Need more info for an accurate answer..

• It may just be a friendly action, who doesn't like to cuddle? Don't read into just this too much.