Girlfriend wanted to spend valentines night with girlfriends. what does this mean?

we had a date during Valentine's day. we both had something to do in the afternoon, but she didn't want to hang out for the evening, because she was gonna hang out with her best girlfriend. it's not like we've never spent the night together. she's been pretty distant these days too so i'm not sure what's on her mind. any experiences/insights?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she just wanted to hang out with her friends. Before I hang out with my friends 24/7 and my boyfriend (for two years now) came to me crying and asked if I didn't loved him anymore. Why do you buys just assume we want to break up or something, some girls are just very close to their friends and some girls thinks it's weird to celebrate days like this. If it worries you, ask her why she didn't wanted to spend the day with you and tell her that it hurts you.

If she loves you she will put off more time for you, to show you are special.

• Yeah I plan to have a talk with her soon anyway... gonna be a brain dump on her lol. Deep down I don't want to have to go through this talk

• Just talk to her, seriously if not you just get thousands thoughts

What Girls Said 2

• One of three things would explain this kind of behavior. Neither of them are good:

A. She is about to break things off with you that's why she's distant.

B. She lied about spending it with her girlfriend (s) because there's another guy.

Or

C. Your girl has got a girlfriend.

Let's be honest what girl doesn't want to spend the entire Valentine's Day with her guy?

Something ain't right bro.

• She probably wanted to go see 50 Shades of Grey! Lol ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry man, that is super huge red flag! That is a total bitch move. Not a good sign she has been distant. Two things. One; either she is totally falling in love with you and she is starting to think you will be her husband and father to her kids and therefore she is a little freaked out and needs some space and time to process, or... Two; she is getting tired of the relationship and losing interest in you. I think you two need to talk. Good luck!

• Bad news, Buddy, bad news :L

• Why do you say so?

• Ugh I don't know now

• Mate, just talk to her, instead of ran sacking you head going over the 101 possible reasons you coming up with right now for what she did

• I assume you guys haven't been together very long, correct?

• We've been together for almost 6 mo now

• Have any recent events given you a reason to worry?

• I'm not sure. I know that our texting has settled down and also she's super busy with work and school and stuff. But when we get together she seems bored and lacks the affection she gave me a month ago.

• This ain't lookin good.

• You shuls ask her?